Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Please Share iDine Bonuses [2005 - 2016]

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2006, 11:14 pm
Original Member

The Delta Airlines and British Airways iDine programs are offering first time registration bonuses. The United and Alaska Airlines iDine programs are offering fast tracks to elite status within those programs. Details can be found in the Dining section of the Other Programs I Like page of my website below.

If someone would care to post the details of these offers here, please feel free to do so. Writing these up once is enough for me.
Old Nov 4, 2006, 7:25 am

Originally Posted by pgary
The Delta Airlines and British Airways iDine programs are offering first time registration bonuses. The United and Alaska Airlines iDine programs are offering fast tracks to elite status within those programs. Details can be found in the Dining section of the Other Programs I Like page of my website below.

If someone would care to post the details of these offers here, please feel free to do so. Writing these up once is enough for me.
I don't see the Delta offer you mentioned. Is it targetted? Or are you referring to the bonus for registering a skymiles amex? (Continental has a true sign up bonus of 1000 miles)
http://skymiles.rewardsnetwork.com/bonus.jsp

Last edited by rrgg; Nov 4, 2006 at 7:40 am
Old Nov 4, 2006, 1:42 pm
Original Member

Originally Posted by rrgg
I don't see the Delta offer you mentioned. Is it targetted? Or are you referring to the bonus for registering a skymiles amex? (Continental has a true sign up bonus of 1000 miles)
http://skymiles.rewardsnetwork.com/bonus.jsp
The Delta Amex offer requires that you be a new member. The Delta card is easy to get, and earns even more miles up front. So in that sense, the offer is a true bonus. I see no indication that it is targeted.

The Continental offer and others have been on my website for over a month, and so were already well known here. I saw no need to mention them again.
Old Nov 12, 2006, 9:27 am

Programs: Hilton Gold, SPG & IHG Plat, & every airline program that I can join
The way I read the BA offer, it only gives the bonus miles if you have the BA visa card. Bummer......

JudyJFLA
Old Nov 13, 2006, 3:39 pm

Currently the Delta promo where with 25 charges of $25 each seems the best available btween now and year end. Any other ones which you are currently pursuing?
Old Dec 15, 2006, 2:54 pm

Originally Posted by SWG
Promo for US Airways Rewards Network:
Dine at participating restaurants in Charlotte, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh or Las Vegas between 10/1/06 and 11/15/06 on a day when benefits are being offered, and spend $15 or more (including tax and tip). Earn 250 bonus miles on every qualified dine
My miles posted to my iDine account on 12/11, though they haven't shown in my DM account yet. It looks like they did count dines in the Phoenix area rather than just strictly in the city limits.
Old Dec 18, 2006, 4:53 am

Programs: UA 2P, AA LT Gold, Marriott LT Titanium
New UA bonus, 5000 miles for 10 dines >=$25

Runs 1/1/07 thru 3/31/07

https://mpdining.rewardsnetwork.com/...us.jsp?id=UA44
Old Dec 18, 2006, 8:52 am

Programs: Hyatt, HH, IHG, SPG, AA, WN
New AA Mega Miles Bonus

Earn up to 10,000 AAdavantage Miles. Program runs 1/1/07 until 2/28/07. Registration is required.
https://aa.rewardsnetwork.com/registerbonus.jsp?id=A054
Old Dec 18, 2006, 10:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Here's Delta

It's as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Register between 1/1/07 and 2/28/07 for the Bon Appetit Bonus.

2. After registering, dine at participating restaurants between 1/1/07 - 3/15/07 when benefits are being offered.

3. Earn 1,000 bonus miles for every $100 in cumulative qualified dining spend*, up to 10,000 bonus miles in all !

Bon Appetit Bonus Offer Terms and Conditions

*Qualified dines are dines after registering for this bonus and which occur between 1/1/07 and 3/15/07 at participating restaurants during a valid benefit period and paid for with a credit or debit card registered with SkyMiles Dining and Hotels by Rewards Network. A maximum of 10,000 bonus miles may be earned with this promotion. Offer is combinable with other SkyMiles Dining bonuses. Please allow 2-3 weeks after you have reached the $100 spend threshold for bonus miles to post to your account.

https://skymiles.rewardsnetwork.com/...us.jsp?id=DL34
Old Dec 18, 2006, 9:20 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Gold, AS Mileage Plan, SPG Gold
Maybe AS too!

I checked my Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan Dining and found this under the BONUSES:

Earn 250 miles per qualified dine 1/1/07 - 4/30/07

But when I clicked on it, I get a blank screen. I'm hoping they just put it on and haven't had a chance to finish its registration screen. 250 bonus miles per qualifying dine looks promising. (depending on their definition of qualifying...)

Steve
Old Dec 18, 2006, 10:28 pm
Original Member

Also fast track promos for Northwest and Priority Club

Info on the main pages of each program and in the Dining section of the Other Programs I Like page of my website below.
Old Dec 18, 2006, 11:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Originally Posted by stevechin
I checked my Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan Dining and found this under the BONUSES:

Earn 250 miles per qualified dine 1/1/07 - 4/30/07

But when I clicked on it, I get a blank screen. I'm hoping they just put it on and haven't had a chance to finish its registration screen. 250 bonus miles per qualifying dine looks promising. (depending on their definition of qualifying...)

Steve

I noticed that as well - from previous promos of theirs I'd bet $15 minimum.
Old Dec 22, 2006, 2:31 pm

Do you think that these promos are getting less and less attractive?
Old Dec 23, 2006, 7:48 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, SPG & IHG Plat, & every airline program that I can join
Originally Posted by gardener
The fine print: Limit one qualified dine per participating restaurant per member per calendar day towards this bonus.

Does this mean you just can't make more than 1 purchase at a restaurant in a day, or you can't go to multiple restaurants in 1 day?

I am thinking of doing a long day of buying gift cards in NYC and would hate to only have 1 count!!

JudyJFLA
Old Dec 23, 2006, 8:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by JudyJFLA
The fine print: Limit one qualified dine per participating restaurant per member per calendar day towards this bonus.
JudyJFLA
I was wondering if this restriction was going to become the "new" norm.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.