Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Rewards Network (formerly iDine)
Reload this Page >

Neighborhood Nosh, a new Rewards Network (iDine) program

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2021, 3:51 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Rewards Network opened a new program, called Neighborhood Nosh. Through April 4, 2021, it offers a very competitive 10% cash back for dines at its restaurants. Register here
Old Mar 14, 2021, 1:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by pgary
Rewards Network opened a new program, called Neighborhood Nosh. Through April 4, 2021, it offers a very competitive 10% cash back for dines at its restaurants. Register here
I think it's just a renaming of the iDine cashback program. (RN dedicated the iDine name to only the cashback program after it renamed itself overall to Rewards Network, and now it's apparently totally getting rid of the iDine name.)

And per the link, the 10% seems to be just for the first 30 days after you join.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.