Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Rewards Network & AA/US Merger

Search this Thread

Old Oct 27, 2014, 3:14 pm
Original Poster

Rewards Network & AA/US Merger

Does anyone have any insight on what may happen to the USAir RN program in 2015, whether it will continue for the year or be scrapped as soon as the mile programs merge?

Because I only have 1 dine under my belt with 2 months left in the year, I'm leaning towards not doing any more DM dines unless there's a bonus offered. I could do a couple of good sessions at the craft beer bar across the street to get to VIP quickly, but what would be the point? Possibly getting a bonus offer before the holidays???

Any thoughts?
Old Oct 28, 2014, 12:17 am

Programs: AA, AS, AV, B6, DL, F9, WN
Originally Posted by nandemo1
Does anyone have any insight on what may happen to the USAir RN program in 2015, whether it will continue for the year or be scrapped as soon as the mile programs merge?

Because I only have 1 dine under my belt with 2 months left in the year, I'm leaning towards not doing any more DM dines unless there's a bonus offered. I could do a couple of good sessions at the craft beer bar across the street to get to VIP quickly, but what would be the point? Possibly getting a bonus offer before the holidays???

Any thoughts?
I don't know when US RN will announce new info about the program and its merger with AA.

It's important to point out that most bonuses are for people who are VIP. Of course, however, there are some exceptions to the rule. If I were you, I would obtain at least VIP status because one never knows the exact date of end to US RN. I hope both AA and US enact holiday bonuses. My friends and I love to eat out during the holidays. Once I complete one bonus, I can hammer out the second. Every mile is a bonus in my point of view. And then they both will be combined in the future.
Old Apr 30, 2015, 12:57 pm

Programs: AA, AS, AV, B6, DL, F9, WN
My US RN info and CCs have been merged with my AA RN account. My 2015 dines with US are not listed on my AA account and do not count toward my AA VIP status for this year.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.