Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Rewards Network (formerly iDine)
Reload this Page >

5K/10K bonus ended Aug31; transaction posted Sep01

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 4, 2014, 4:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: SBUX Gold

Am I going to have to fight for this one?

The most recent bonus (I forgot what it was called) where you earn 5K or 10K miles (5K AA miles, in my case) for 10 dines over $40 by August 31.

I check my account, and the transactions are listed as on September 1. The restaurant said that they did the batch processing overnight, which would explain why it was posted on 9/1.

I'm guessing I'm going to have to "fight" to get my bonus... anyone have a similar experience making the argument?
Old Sep 5, 2014, 11:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
I used to run into this regularly in the olden days of iDine, when I had a weekly Thursday appointment near a decent joint in NYC; the place was blacked out Fri/Sat, processing their transactions the next morning, so my lunches were consistently bounced. Retroactive credit was given when they verified that the cc receipt was dated Thursday. Such will be your fate here I'd wager.
Old Sep 8, 2014, 7:46 am

Programs: AA, IHG Platinum
10 K miles posted

My 10,000 posted to my AA account. I was surprised how fast they posted.
Old Sep 9, 2014, 2:53 pm

Programs: Marriott PLAT
1) For those of who have the 10,000 mile bonus posted to AA, did you also see the bonus as a line item within their AA dining activity?

2) Anyone else expecting the 10,000 mile bonus still waiting for it to post to AA?
Old Sep 9, 2014, 3:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Hyatt Contributor Badge

My dines haven't pasted to my AA account yet, but are on my RN account.
Old Oct 31, 2014, 5:20 pm

I'm still waiting for my 10K from UA.
Old Nov 1, 2014, 1:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Still waiting here as well.
Old Nov 10, 2014, 7:38 am

Still have not received them yet. After numerous emails and several calls (w/ a return "assurance" call) I was told that they would be in my acct Mon (today). The rep said that the front office was having problems w/ this and that she would take care of it (yeah - ok).
Old Nov 10, 2014, 4:54 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA- Lifetime Platinum; Marriott - Lifetime Platinum: Starwood - Gold; IHG - Platinum
I had to call idine for my husband's 10K to post recently. They were in his account in less than a week. Overall Idine is excellent at fixing things,that go wrong. They treat the customer right. Cartera shopping could take a lesson!
Old Nov 17, 2014, 2:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Hyatt Contributor Badge

After sending in my initial inquiry, a reply saying they'd look into it further, and my follow-up, I finally received a message that my 5K miles would be manually posted. Cautiously optimistic until they actually post into my AA account.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.