Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Rewards Network (formerly iDine)
Reload this Page >

Earn up to 7,500 AAdvantage bonus miles (merged)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 2011, 12:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA P-Pro, Chase SP, SPG Gold

Just received this email:

Advanced Search | Bonuses | My Favorites | My Account Center

Choose your reward with the AAdvantage DiningSM program! Register for the Eat More Earn More Bonus and beginning August 15th, the more you dine, the more AAdvantage® bonus miles you’ll earn. Every 2 dines of $50 or more increases the amount you can earn—up to 7,500 American Airlines AAdvantage ® bonus miles! Also, don't forget to complete your reviews within 30 days of each dine.

Check out the chart and choose your reward. How much you earn is up to you!

http://aa.rewardsnetwork.com/bonus.h...1-_-t_img_A984

Last edited by onesocalkid; Aug 17, 2011 at 12:30 pm Reason: Added Link
Old Aug 17, 2011, 12:41 pm

Programs: AA EXP; Hyatt Diamond; SPG Gold
I guess this is targeted because I am not eligible for this promotion.
Old Aug 17, 2011, 12:51 pm

Programs: American Airlines EXP 1.99 MM, Marriott Plat Premier, HH Diamond, IHG Plat Ambassador, UA 1K
Apparently I am not eligible either. I don't see any provisions that would make me ineligible, however..
Old Aug 17, 2011, 12:59 pm

Programs: BA Silver, AA Life Gold 1 MM, Flying Blue Silver, Marriott Life Plt, Hilton Gld
Likewise, no luck for me. Ineligible..
Old Aug 17, 2011, 1:10 pm

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond
Earn up to 7,500 AAdvantage bonus miles

Got this email today.

The more you eat, the more you earn! Register Now.
Choose your reward with the AAdvantage DiningSM program! Register for the Eat More Earn More Bonus and beginning August 15th, the more you dine, the more AAdvantage® bonus miles you’ll earn. Every 2 dines of $50 or more increases the amount you can earn—up to 7,500 American Airlines AAdvantage ® bonus miles! Also, don't forget to complete your reviews within 30 days of each dine.

Check out the chart and choose your reward. How much you earn is up to you!

2 dines = 500 miles
4 dines = 1,000 miles
6 dines = 2,000 miles
8 dines = 4,000 miles
10 dines = 7,500 miles

Eat More Earn More Bonus Details

* This bonus offer is open to all AAdvantage DiningSM members. To qualify for this bonus, you must register for the Eat More Earn More Bonus through the links on this page. If you are a new member or a member without a profile, you must enroll and complete a dining profile during bonus registration. A dining profile includes creating a web login and opting in and remaining opted in to receive emails from the AAdvantage DiningSM program with a valid, deliverable email address. You must continue to satisfy other Online and/or VIP Member level criteria to earn this bonus.

To earn this bonus, you must have at least two dines, each with a minimum of $50 or more at participating restaurants, bars or clubs starting August 15 through September 30, 2011 and submit reviews about the dines within 30 days of each dine. You must complete a review of your dine for the dine to count towards this bonus. The amount of AAdvantage® bonus miles earned will be determined based on the cumulative number of dines with a minimum of $50, as set forth in the bonus reward structure. The bonus miles that you earn will deposited in your account at the end of the bonus period. Please note that activity that occurred prior to registration will not be eligible for this bonus. In addition, all dines must occur during a valid reward period and be paid for with a credit or debit card registered in the AAdvantage DiningSM program and a survey must be completed for each dine. Limit one dine per member per participating merchant per day. A maximum of 7,500 bonus miles may be earned with this bonus. Offer is combinable with other AAdvantage Dining bonuses. Please allow 4-6 weeks from October 30, 2011 for any bonus miles to post to your AAdvantage account. All account inquiries related to this bonus must be received by December 30, 2011

Please note that some restaurants offer rewards only on certain days of the week or up to a maximum spending amount per month. For complete program Terms and Conditions, guidelines and restrictions, and the latest rewards calendar, visit aa.rewardsnetwork.com. Other limitations may apply.

edited to add link http://aa.rewardsnetwork.com/bonus.htm?id=A984&detail=y

Last edited by StevenH123; Aug 17, 2011 at 6:07 pm
Old Aug 17, 2011, 1:17 pm

Programs: Aegean Miles & Bonus Gold, HHonors Gold, Starwood Gold
Originally Posted by yyz_traveller
Likewise, no luck for me. Ineligible..
+1
Old Aug 17, 2011, 1:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA P-Pro, Chase SP, SPG Gold
Strange, here's the fine print:

EAT MORE EARN MORE BONUS DETAILS
* This bonus offer is open to all AAdvantage DiningSM members. To qualify for this bonus, you must register for the Eat More Earn More Bonus through the links on this page. If you are a new member or a member without a profile, you must enroll and complete a dining profile during bonus registration. A dining profile includes creating a web login and opting in and remaining opted in to receive emails from the AAdvantage DiningSM program with a valid, deliverable email address. You must continue to satisfy other Online and/or VIP Member level criteria to earn this bonus.

To earn this bonus, you must have at least two dines, each with a minimum of $50 or more at participating restaurants, bars or clubs starting August 15 through September 30, 2011 and submit reviews about the dines within 30 days of each dine. You must complete a review of your dine for the dine to count towards this bonus. The amount of AAdvantage® bonus miles earned will be determined based on the cumulative number of dines with a minimum of $50, as set forth in the bonus reward structure. The bonus miles that you earn will deposited in your account at the end of the bonus period. Please note that activity that occurred prior to registration will not be eligible for this bonus. In addition, all dines must occur during a valid reward period and be paid for with a credit or debit card registered in the AAdvantage DiningSM program and a survey must be completed for each dine. Limit one dine per member per participating merchant per day. A maximum of 7,500 bonus miles may be earned with this bonus. Offer is combinable with other AAdvantage Dining bonuses. Please allow 4-6 weeks from October 30, 2011 for any bonus miles to post to your AAdvantage account. All account inquiries related to this bonus must be received by December 30, 2011

Please note that some restaurants offer rewards only on certain days of the week or up to a maximum spending amount per month. For complete program Terms and Conditions, guidelines and restrictions, and the latest rewards calendar, visit aa.rewardsnetwork.com. Other limitations may apply.
Old Aug 17, 2011, 1:26 pm

same here...
Old Aug 17, 2011, 1:27 pm

Programs: AA-UA-AS IHG-SPG-Carlson
...rock
Old Aug 17, 2011, 1:33 pm

Programs: AA EP; WN CP;UA SILVER; MARRIOTT TITANIUM; HH DIAMOND; IHG PLAT; RADISSON PLAT; HYATT GLOBAL
Not eligible!
In order to get 7,500 have to dine at a minimum of 10 different times, at least $50 each time from 8/15-9/30.
Old Aug 17, 2011, 1:52 pm

not eligible, not really interested either... 10 dines @ $50+ each for the 7500
Old Aug 17, 2011, 2:21 pm

Programs: AA, BA, delta
essentially spending $500 on food I wouldnt have bought anyway (Im in NYC and still find the participation list small) to get 7500 miles? Pass.
Old Aug 17, 2011, 2:26 pm

Programs: W/P1.9MM & Charter+ DL Diamond 2.15MM, AA EXP 1.95MM, AS MVP .6MM, O/P .9MM, A/C & S/C
AA Dine Program 7500 mile offer

GOTO AA.com under travel deals/special offers link (or www.aa.rewardsnetwork.com) and signup. After you register your credit/debit card(s) and establish an online acct, you will earn 3 miles/$ spent. After 11 "dines" you'll be a VIP and earn 5 miles/$ spent. At the very least for each $50 spent you'll earn 150 miles (250miles for VIP). After the min @ 2 $50 dines, you'll have 800 miles (150+150+500=800), after 4 dines 1600 (150x4=600+1000=1600), etc up til 10 dines (10x150=1500+7500=9000 miles.) VIP members would earn 10000 for the max of 10 dines. You can find a convenient local place to go to and stop by and buy a drink, pay with a registered card, repeat 11 times to earn VIP status. You can "earn" multiple dines on the same day, so to speed becoming a VIP, I've gone to the bar, bought a drink, cashed out, and then changed my mind and had another to repeat the process. As long as you are good to the bartender, should be no problem. Good luck
Old Aug 17, 2011, 3:18 pm
Suspended

Programs: AAdvantage Gold
the bonuses this year are few and far between. Perhaps it's time to stop eating out and start making my own meals...

I guess I'll hit up a participating restaurant 12 times each time for a $1.50 bottle of water, and at least keep my VIP status...
Old Aug 17, 2011, 3:32 pm

Location: SoCal; DO-RAGS: Old Gold tagged, PIP, LatPass 1/2, AA 4MM, HH LT Diamond, Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, Omni
Maybe targeted.

Would you provide the link.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.