Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AA Dining review, strange question?

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2011, 12:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP 1.5MM, Asiana Club Silver, KE Morning Calm, Hyatt Platinum, Amtrak Select
AA Dining review, strange question?

When I do my reviews on AA Dining, one of the questions ask “how did you find out about the restaurant” or so and one of the choices shows “AA Dining mobile app.”

I find this question odd when there’s not even an AA Dining section in the first place on RN Dining app for the iPhone or the Android. Why is it there? What does RN report to AA if one clicks on that section? Do they really meant to say “mobile app other than AA Dining app since it’s not available?”
Old May 20, 2011, 12:12 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
As other RN programs DO have apps, IMO someone merely cookie-cut the survey and used it for AA even though there is no AA app. Shoddy, but no major impact.

Originally Posted by kebosabi
When I do my reviews on AA Dining, one of the questions ask “how did you find out about the restaurant” or so and one of the choices shows “AA Dining mobile app.”

I find this question odd when there’s not even an AA Dining section in the first place on RN Dining app for the iPhone or the Android. Why is it there? What does RN report to AA if one clicks on that section? Do they really meant to say “mobile app other than AA Dining app since it’s not available?”

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.