Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Rewards Network (formerly iDine)
Reload this Page >

Rewards Network website glitch trouble reports

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Rewards Network website glitch trouble reports

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2010, 2:19 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage
Original Poster

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Having trouble with the aa.com website? Check out this useful site provided by aktchi:

Book mark this site -
http://downorisitjustme.com/

If it is just you, then you may need to do one or more of the following: reload the page, empty cache, quit and restart the browser, shut down and reboot the computer.

If it isn't just you, rather than starting a new thread when we encounter Rewards Network website problems, please report them here - indicate date, day, time, which website you are attempting to access and the nature of the trouble.

Be sure to check the contact information you have for your RN program - they are not all the same.

Rewards Network (parent of all RN / iDine etc. programs) has the following contact information:

Rewards Network's Operations Center
We welcome all questions or comments. For general company information, please contact Rewards NetworkSM in any of the following ways:

• Email: [email protected] (Please include your full name in your message. For security purposes, please do not include any credit card information in your email.)

• Phone: 877.392.7313 (9 a.m. to 10 p.m. ET, Monday—Friday.)

• Mailing Address:
Rewards Network Inc.
300 South Park Road
Suite 300
Hollywood, FL 33021

Rewards Network Corporate Headquarters
2 North Riverside Plaza, Suite 950
Chicago, IL 60606

Thanks!

JDiver, Rewards Networdk / iDine Forum Moderator

Last edited by JDiver; Sep 12, 2010 at 8:11 am Reason: start new thread with old post
Old Sep 7, 2010, 7:35 pm

AA RN Site Down Yesterday and Today

Most unusual - AA RN site has been down since middle of yesterday and now this morning too. Not sure what is happening. Not sure if other FF programs are affected as well.

Last edited by dldkjones; Sep 8, 2010 at 4:55 am
Old Sep 8, 2010, 3:41 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus, AAdvantage
I've noticed the AA site's been down too

I've also noted that the AA RN site has been down more than not since yesterday. The UAL site has been operative.
Originally Posted by dldkjones
Most unusual - AA RN site has been down since middle of yesterday and now this morning too. Not sure what is happening. Not sure if other FF programs are affected as well.
Old Sep 11, 2010, 1:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
It's been 3-4 days since the earlier posts in this thread, but the AA RN site has STILL been down every time I've tried to access it!

I hope there's a GOOD reason this is happening (like maybe they're fixing bugs, making improvements, adding a new promo, or something) rather than a BAD reason!
Old Sep 11, 2010, 2:25 pm

AA RN site still down

I'm having the same experience with the site as it seems to be down every time I try access over the past several days. I'm fortunate to be able to perform searches at least at the UAL RN site.
Old Sep 11, 2010, 5:30 pm

Programs: AA, AS, AV, B6, DL, F9, WN
All's well with my AARN account. Did several surveys today for my frequent dines this week.
Old Sep 11, 2010, 6:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by zender
I'm having the same experience with the site as it seems to be down every time I try access over the past several days. I'm fortunate to be able to perform searches at least at the UAL RN site.
What exactly do you mean by "down"? What exact screen or message are you getting?

I've not been trying every hour by any means, but the few times I've tried to access it over the past couple days I haven't had any problems. That's both for checking rewards and for searches.

On the other hand, I did have problems accessing a completely unrelated site during my last few days of my last European trip, but it was a Europe-specific problem. (The clue was the specific screen that came up.) Because of the way websites redirect stuff based on where you're connecting from and what you're using to connect, just saying a site is "down" repeatedly with no further info doesn't give enough information to have a chance of figuring out why it's down for you but working for others including me.
Old Sep 12, 2010, 5:26 am

It's down again right now. Here's the exact message and this same message is what I have seen each time over the past several days.

We're sorry, the AAdvantage DiningSM program site is currently down for maintenance.

We apologize for any inconvenience. Please try back in a short while.

If you need assistance, please email us at [email protected].

Originally Posted by sdsearch
What exactly do you mean by "down"? What exact screen or message are you getting?
Old Sep 12, 2010, 8:55 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage
Original Poster

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
I've been able to access the AAdvantage and HHonors Dining websites with no troubles, using two different computers and my Android mobile, over the last three days. It does seem they have had some problems, and maintenance downtime (as FT will have latter this week).

As indicated in the first post, we've started this merged and consolidated thread for RN-related web problems and glitches, and posted a link you can use to check and see if it's their website or your computer that's having the trouble.

N.B. zender's posts were suppressed - FT has policies in place for its website that filter new posters contributions if they have spam-like characteristics, including web URL links, until the post(s) can be screened by a moderator and cleared. We apologize for any occasional inconveniences these policies may create, but they have reduced spam on the FlyerTalk website to almost nothing.
Old Sep 21, 2010, 4:19 am

Thanks for consolidating the site outage thread...

Appreciate your merging and consolidating this site outage thread. My experience has been that the AA RN site has been up a lot more than down for the past several days. The same 'down for maintenance' message I reported earlier does appear intermittently though and is what one is greeted with right now and the site is inaccessible.
Old Sep 29, 2010, 3:07 pm

The AA RN site is up today and has been up regularly when I've checked the last few days. Problem today is with leaving reviews as the survey pages don't open. The pages never load successfully for me and I've tried several browsers. Also have tried from the email requests for ratings as well as via the AA RN website. Same result from both.
Old Sep 29, 2010, 5:36 pm

The survey/review/rating pages are back up now and working.
Originally Posted by zender
... Problem today is with leaving reviews as the survey pages don't open.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.