FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Iberia Airlines | Iberia Plus (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/iberia-airlines-iberia-plus-683/)
-   -   Anyone else having Problems Logging IN? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/iberia-airlines-iberia-plus/2082124-anyone-else-having-problems-logging.html)

feysul Jun 7, 2022 8:19 am

Anyone else having Problems Logging IN?

I just tried to log in and its say there is an issue etc etc etc. Blah Blah Blah.....always IT issues with Iberia...

Am i the only one today?

craigthemif Jun 7, 2022 9:26 am

Time to change your password...

Iberia communicates this poorly - but if you cannot login it is usually a sign that you must do your annual update of password.

feysul Jun 7, 2022 2:04 pm

Originally Posted by craigthemif (Post 34314895)
Time to change your password...

Iberia communicates this poorly - but if you cannot login it is usually a sign that you must do your annual update of password.

Clicked on "change password"... I get the email to click the link to change password. I pick a new password and I get Password reset failed.

Sorry, we're temporarily unable to retrieve your password. Please try again later
I dont know what to do next....

craigthemif Jun 7, 2022 2:39 pm

Originally Posted by feysul (Post 34315691)
Clicked on "change password"... I get the email to click the link to change password. I pick a new password and I get Password reset failed.

Sorry, we're temporarily unable to retrieve your password. Please try again later
I dont know what to do next....

There are new requirements for password length, etc. Canīt remember them offhand, but that could be the issue. Avoid special characters even though you are prompted to use one...

feysul Jun 7, 2022 2:43 pm

Originally Posted by craigthemif (Post 34315809)
There are new requirements for password length, etc. Canīt remember them offhand, but that could be the issue. Avoid special characters even though you are prompted to use one...

Thanks Craig.. just tried a variety of passwords. i get the same response... i sent an email to [email protected] see what they say.

Always Website issues with Iberia..

lobo411 Jun 7, 2022 3:28 pm

I can't login either. I put in my Iberia number without the "IB" in front. Before I have a chance to put in my password, it says "Invalid format." Then I add the "IB" letters out front, and before I have a chance to put in my password, it says "invalid format."

Update: Now it's saying I have to update my password to conform with the new requirements. They sent me a reset link...which doesn't work.

Update 2: Iberia IT is the best.

First, it wouldn't tell me I needed to reset my password unless I used the app. OK, fine.

Second, the password reset link doesn't work on a phone or in Firefox. I used Chrome to get it to work

GeorgeK Jul 8, 2022 9:26 am

In the same boat....it really is unreal on how poor this website is managed.....