Anyone else having Problems Logging IN?

Old Jun 7, 2022, 8:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: Iberia Platino,15x Southwest Companion Pass/ Hilton LT Diamond/ Hertz PC, OWEmerald; Marriott Gold
Anyone else having Problems Logging IN?

I just tried to log in and its say there is an issue etc etc etc. Blah Blah Blah.....always IT issues with Iberia...

Am i the only one today?
Old Jun 7, 2022, 9:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Time to change your password...

Iberia communicates this poorly - but if you cannot login it is usually a sign that you must do your annual update of password.
Old Jun 7, 2022, 2:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Iberia Platino,15x Southwest Companion Pass/ Hilton LT Diamond/ Hertz PC, OWEmerald; Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by craigthemif
Time to change your password...

Iberia communicates this poorly - but if you cannot login it is usually a sign that you must do your annual update of password.
Clicked on "change password"... I get the email to click the link to change password. I pick a new password and I get Password reset failed.

Sorry, we're temporarily unable to retrieve your password. Please try again later
I dont know what to do next....
GeorgeK likes this.
Old Jun 7, 2022, 2:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by feysul
Clicked on "change password"... I get the email to click the link to change password. I pick a new password and I get Password reset failed.

Sorry, we're temporarily unable to retrieve your password. Please try again later
I dont know what to do next....
There are new requirements for password length, etc. Cant remember them offhand, but that could be the issue. Avoid special characters even though you are prompted to use one...
feysul likes this.
Old Jun 7, 2022, 2:43 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by craigthemif
There are new requirements for password length, etc. Cant remember them offhand, but that could be the issue. Avoid special characters even though you are prompted to use one...
Thanks Craig.. just tried a variety of passwords. i get the same response... i sent an email to [email protected] see what they say.

Always Website issues with Iberia..
Old Jun 7, 2022, 3:28 pm

I can't login either. I put in my Iberia number without the "IB" in front. Before I have a chance to put in my password, it says "Invalid format." Then I add the "IB" letters out front, and before I have a chance to put in my password, it says "invalid format."

Update: Now it's saying I have to update my password to conform with the new requirements. They sent me a reset link...which doesn't work.

Update 2: Iberia IT is the best.

First, it wouldn't tell me I needed to reset my password unless I used the app. OK, fine.

Second, the password reset link doesn't work on a phone or in Firefox. I used Chrome to get it to work

Last edited by lobo411; Jun 7, 2022 at 3:39 pm
Old Jul 8, 2022, 9:26 am

Programs: Delta PL & MM, Starwood PL, Hyatt Diam, Hilton Diam
In the same boat....it really is unreal on how poor this website is managed.....

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.