Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

World of Hyatt and Whole Foods Promotion

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31, 2017, 7:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Glob (Barely); Marriott Plat Life; AA Up and Down Now Plat; Hilton, UA, BA, HA Peasant

So anybody who got the email actually click through and sign up? If so have you had any issues with credit card charges from another continent or anything?

(Offer is $20 off $50 purchase with enrolled Hyatt co-branded credit card. Did not find it on the Hyatt website, but offer is reported on several random "miles and points" websites).
Old Aug 31, 2017, 7:43 pm

Programs: AS MVPG 75K / AA EXP / VX Gold / WOH Globalist / SPG Gold / HHonors Gold
I got the same email today but did not sign up. There was something requiring my cell number so that I could get text messages as part of the promotion. Which means, no.

Marketing people never seem to understand that some people hate spam, especially if it's on my cell phone.
MarkOK likes this.
Old Aug 31, 2017, 7:49 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
So instead of $50 for $20 worth of food, you spend $30 for $20 worth of food. I'd still rather spend $20 for $20 worth of food.
Old Aug 31, 2017, 10:21 pm

Registered but credit is not showing up after almost 2 weeks. Wife got credit but not me. Only difference is that I got a $50 gift card.

Anybody know where to contact for manual adjustment?
Old Aug 31, 2017, 10:54 pm

Programs: Hyatt Global, Marriot Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by nowstime
Registered but credit is not showing up after almost 2 weeks. Wife got credit but not me. Only difference is that I got a $50 gift card.

Anybody know where to contact for manual adjustment?
If you and your wife have the same card number it might only register once.

Last edited by JackE; Sep 1, 2017 at 10:32 pm
Old Sep 1, 2017, 7:32 am

I signed up and spent the money since I sometimes shop there anyway. The credit posted the day after the charge posted. I only received 1 text message and that was as soon as i used the offer, I had not even walked out of store yet. The offer is legit and the credit shows up as Hyatt Whole Foods Offer on Chase.
Old Sep 1, 2017, 9:27 am

Programs: AA EXP; Marriott Titanium; Globalist
I signed up. Spent for purchases at WF including a WF gift card to get over $50. I received the credit within two days.
Old Sep 1, 2017, 9:33 am

Programs: AA LT Plat, United Silver, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond, Marriott/SPG Platinum
Bought an amazon gift card and credit posted couple days later.
Old Sep 1, 2017, 10:16 am

Programs: Hyatt Glob, Marriott Plat Prem, Hilton Diamond, Delta Diamond
Bought food and credit showed up in 3 days.
Old Sep 1, 2017, 5:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by mahasamatman
So instead of $50 for $20 worth of food, you spend $30 for $20 worth of food. I'd still rather spend $20 for $20 worth of food.
I jus bought my $50 Amazon gift card and got the $20 credit SMS.

Should I now expect the gift card to credit as $30 when applied to my Amazon account?

Hey Chase/Hyatt - good promo. Do some more of these ^
Old Sep 1, 2017, 8:50 pm

Programs: AS,AA,JB, HH Gold, Starriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Explorist, Global Entry
I got an Amazon GC and had the "You just saved!" text as I was walking out of the store! Just like the Amex offers. $20 credit two days later.

Like the Amex offers Chase needs to do more of these.

Maybe they can do some with Amazon and Whole Foods now.
Old Sep 3, 2017, 11:35 pm

Programs: UA--no longer 2P as of 3/2012 and don't even care. Never thought I'd say that.
Originally Posted by jrm68
I signed up and spent the money since I sometimes shop there anyway. The credit posted the day after the charge posted. I only received 1 text message and that was as soon as i used the offer, I had not even walked out of store yet. The offer is legit and the credit shows up as Hyatt Whole Foods Offer on Chase.
I had the same exact experience.
Old Sep 4, 2017, 9:04 am
soy

Programs: various
Originally Posted by janehoya
I had the same exact experience.
Same here, got amazon gc and credit posted next day, also I did not give my phone number at sign up. It is not mandatory
Old Sep 4, 2017, 10:00 am

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton ♦ , Hyatt Carbonado, Wyndham ♦, Marriott PE, "Stinking Bum" elsewhere.
^
Damn right!
Old Sep 4, 2017, 10:45 am

Programs: UA Lifetime GS 4mm
Originally Posted by zombietooth
^
Damn right!
Agree it's now still "half-paycheck instead of whole-paycheck" even with Amazon price cuts. But buying $50 Amazon GC means you can buy anything on Amazon store, many of which are competitively priced.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.