FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hyatt | World of Hyatt (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt-world-hyatt-418/)
-   -   Mattress Run - Credit for two stays for two bookings on same night? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt-world-hyatt/1808344-mattress-run-credit-two-stays-two-bookings-same-night.html)

pgray007 Dec 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Mattress Run - Credit for two stays for two bookings on same night?

If I were to book two different Hyatt properties, say on Monday night, and physically check into both of them, would I be credited with one stay or two?

Thanks!

mrowl Dec 12, 2016 2:11 pm

1 only. Wish that worked, but it doesn't.

craigthemif Dec 13, 2016 3:00 am

Ahhhh... it must be December... when thoughts turn to mileage and mattress runs instead of celebrating the holidays with the family.

1 stay/night credit per calendar night, no matter how many hotels you are checked into. You have to stay Monday at Hotel A and Tuesday at Hotel B to get 2 stay credits.

austin_modern Dec 13, 2016 6:23 am

Originally Posted by craigthemif (Post 27604073)
Ahhhh... it must be December... when thoughts turn to mileage and mattress runs instead of celebrating the holidays with the family.

In addition to people asking the same question over and over and over again because they can't read the TOS on Hyatt or use the search function here on FT. This gets asked once a week.

nineworldseries Dec 13, 2016 7:50 am

Originally Posted by austin_modern (Post 27604660)
In addition to people asking the same question over and over and over again because they can't read the TOS on Hyatt or use the search function here on FT. This gets asked once a week.

Also, the Hyatt website will let me book a Cat. 7 with my Cat. 1-4 free night. Is this a glitch or am I just the luckiest person ever?

DeltaFlyingProf Dec 13, 2016 11:16 am

Originally Posted by nineworldseries (Post 27605048)
Also, the Hyatt website will let me book a Cat. 7 with my Cat. 1-4 free night. Is this a glitch or am I just the luckiest person ever?

They do show up under your award offering for any hotel, but if you proceed to try to book it, I believe it will not go through. I've tried that before. So I doubt you can really "book" a cat 7 with your cat 1-4 free night. You can only "dream about booking" it. :p:D
So you can say it's a glitch in as much that it should really not show up as a possibility.
Let us know if however you are able to proceed with the actual booking. It'd be interesting to know.

austin_modern Dec 13, 2016 11:34 am

Why dont I get night credits for my points stays?

nineworldseries Dec 13, 2016 12:58 pm

Originally Posted by DeltaFlyingProf (Post 27606058)
They do show up under your award offering for any hotel, but if you proceed to try to book it, I believe it will not go through. I've tried that before. So I doubt you can really "book" a cat 7 with your cat 1-4 free night. You can only "dream about booking" it. :p:D
So you can say it's a glitch in as much that it should really not show up as a possibility.
Let us know if however you are able to proceed with the actual booking. It'd be interesting to know.

Hoisted with my own petard.

craigthemif Dec 14, 2016 9:37 am

Originally Posted by austin_modern (Post 27604660)

Originally Posted by austin_modern (Post 27606146)
Why dont I get night credits for my points stays?

Don't forget "do I have to check-in in person or can I book a cheap prepaid room in India?" :p

austin_modern Dec 14, 2016 5:34 pm

Originally Posted by craigthemif (Post 27610701)
Don't forget "do I have to check-in in person or can I book a cheap prepaid room in India?" :p

Speaking of international:
- why cant non-US customers have a hyatt visa card?
- Are you sure I cant use a corporate rate code in Japan Im not entitled to?
- I was a boy scout, can I use the government rate for my vacation?