Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

HR Waikiki REVIEW - MASTER THREAD 2000-8/2011

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HR Waikiki REVIEW - MASTER THREAD 2000-8/2011

Search this Thread

Old Aug 18, 2011, 3:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-PLT Pro 1.9 MM, Hyatt-Explorer, Marriott-Gold, Super 8--Formica
Originally Posted by GTITAN
Greetings All!

Persistence has paid off. Confirmed the suite upgrade over Labor Day weekend! Had to keep calling over the last few months but finally got there! Whether it is "posh" or not, I'll take it gladly!:-:

Safe Travels
Enjoy! Maybe you will be lucky and get one of the 40th floor suites like we got last year over Labor Day.
Old Aug 18, 2011, 4:32 pm

Programs: AA Plat, WN CP, Elevate Silver, AS MVP, Hilton Diamond, Hertz PC, Sixt Platinum, National Exec
Originally Posted by Trustguy
Enjoy! Maybe you will be lucky and get one of the 40th floor suites like we got last year over Labor Day.
I had a stay coming up at this hotel. I already received the suite upgrade, but its for a room with a parlor. I have read through this thread and people have received some of the larger suites. Any suggestions on how to increase my chances for getting a actual suite (call or email hotel, etc).
Old Aug 18, 2011, 7:14 pm

I didn't even try to attempt to upgrade into a suite during labor day. Just doing a mileage run so I'm content with anything. Lol.

Mod Note: The Current Review and Comments on This Property May Be Found At http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt...1-forward.html

Last edited by peteropny; Jan 26, 2012 at 7:46 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.