Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

3 for 2 with American Express - Europe/Africa/Middle East - 1/1-3/31/2011

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

3 for 2 with American Express - Europe/Africa/Middle East - 1/1-3/31/2011

Search this Thread

Old Jan 11, 2011, 2:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, HH Diamond, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Amex Platinum
Exclamation 3 for 2 with American Express - Europe/Africa/Middle East - 1/1-3/31/2011

Exclusively for American Express cardmembers, participating Hyatt hotels in Europe, Africa and the Middle East invite you to enjoy one free night when booking a three night stay with the American Express Pay 2 Get 3 rate between 1 January and 31 March 2011. The offer needs to be fully prepaid with an American Express Card and the payment is non-refundable. Please quote offer code AX436 at time of reservation to take advantage of this offer.

T&C: http://www.hyatt.com/hyatt/specials/...ame_pp_en_0311
Old Jan 11, 2011, 2:37 pm

Could not get it to work online with GH Berlin. Found HR Warsaw for 65/nt in Feb. Says the 3rd night is deducted at checkout, so it should be 130 for 3 nights. Not shabby.
Old Jan 11, 2011, 2:57 pm
Original Poster

It works with GH Berlin, maybe you need to change your date as these are quite limited I'm sure.
Old Jan 11, 2011, 4:58 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Fairmont PC Plat
Does this count towards Stay/Night credit towards status qualification, and will it earn GP Points? Also, is it possible to use a Diamond Suite Upgrade certificate in conjunction with this special rate?

Last edited by doodley; Jan 11, 2011 at 4:58 pm Reason: Typo
Old Jan 12, 2011, 1:07 pm
Original Poster

You cannot use the Diamond Suite Upgrades with this offer unfortunately, I just asked.
Old Jan 12, 2011, 1:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by crystak
You cannot use the Diamond Suite Upgrades with this offer unfortunately, I just asked.
Are you sure? I called yesterday and they said suite upgrades could be applied to reservations booked with this, and points/stay credit would be earned.
Old Jan 12, 2011, 1:27 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Fairmont PC Plat
Originally Posted by crystak
http://boardingarea.com/blogs/onemil...ough-march-31/

According to the above link, we earn Stay/Night/Point credits, and are able to use the Diamond Suite Upgrade certs in conjunction as well. Haven't called yet to confirm though.
Old Jan 12, 2011, 1:37 pm
Moderator: Luxury Hotels and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Didn't work at all for me at Hyatt Churchill in late Feb.
Old Jan 12, 2011, 1:39 pm
Original Poster

Ah FFS well then I was misinformed... He said I definitely cannot use the suite upgrades.
Old Jan 12, 2011, 4:13 pm

Programs: Military Space-A, UA Plat, AS MVP Gold 75K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat, HHonors Gold
T & C

Offer valid 1 January 2011 to 31 March 2011 at Hyatt Regency Dushanbe, Hyatt Regency Warsaw, Park Ararat Hyatt Moscow, Hyatt Regency Kiev, Park Hyatt Istanbul – Macka Palas, Grand Hyatt Amman, Park Hyatt Jeddah, Park Hyatt Hamburg, Hyatt Regency Sharm El Sheikh, Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill, Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg, Hyatt Regency Mainz, Grand Hyatt Berlin, Grand Hyatt Doha, Hyatt Regency Johannesburg, Grand Hyatt Istanbul, Hyatt Regency Dusseldorf, Hyatt Regency Thessaloniki, Hyatt Regency Taba Heights, Hyatt Regency Oubaai Golf Resort and Spa, Grand Hyatt Cairo, Hyatt Regency Cologne, Hyatt Regency Almaty, Hyatt Regency Belgrade, Grand Hyatt Dubai, Park Hyatt Dubai, Hyatt Regency Dubai, Grand Hyatt Muscat and Hyatt Regency Birmingham. All hotel reservations are subject to availability and must be made at least 14 days in advance. Full prepayment required at time of reservation and is non-refundable. Minimum 3 night(s) length of stay required. Reservation must be paid with an American Express Card. Offer not valid for groups or conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Guest must request offer code AX436 at time of reservation and pay the American Express Pay 2 Get 3 rate for a minimum of three nights to get the third night complimentary. Prices are based on double occupancy, standard guestroom accommodations unless otherwise noted. Additional charges apply to room-type upgrades. Free night is not combinable with Family Plan rooms. Offer does not include tax or service charges. Additional guests may be subject to additional hotel charges. A limited number of rooms are allocated to this promotion. Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply. Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this program at any time without notice. Hyatt Hotels & Resorts® encompasses hotels managed, franchised or leased by subsidiaries and affiliates of Hyatt Hotels Corporation. The trademarks Hyatt®, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts®, Park Hyatt®, Grand Hyatt®, Hyatt Regency®, and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation. © 2011 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.
Old Jan 12, 2011, 4:19 pm

Programs: Military Space-A, UA Plat, AS MVP Gold 75K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat, HHonors Gold
Also, it appears that all 3 nights are charged to your AmEx in advance, and then one refunded at checkout. See this from GH Berlin:

Additional Charges:

Rate Description:
American Express Pay 2 Get 3 Promotion 3rd Night Free and Deducted at Check-Out: - 3 Night Minimum Length of Stay Required - Maximum 1 Free Night Per Stay - Prepay With American Express Credit Card - Reservation is Non Refundable If Cancelled

Cancellation Policy:
Non Refundable/Full Prepayment
Deposit Policy:
Deposit Required By January 12, 2011. Deposit By Credit Card Required. 3 Night(S) Deposit Will Be Charged To Credit Card.
Old Jan 12, 2011, 4:37 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Originally Posted by lucky9876coins
Are you sure? I called yesterday and they said suite upgrades could be applied to reservations booked with this, and points/stay credit would be earned.
Originally Posted by doodley
http://boardingarea.com/blogs/onemil...ough-march-31/

According to the above link, we earn Stay/Night/Point credits, and are able to use the Diamond Suite Upgrade certs in conjunction as well. Haven't called yet to confirm though.
These two are the same source.

For clarification, I'll PM our Gold Passport Concierge for a definative answer.
Old Jan 12, 2011, 5:01 pm

Might you also ask what happens if the three nights are not the same price? For instance, GH Istanbul returned 225,300,300 for the 3 February nights I tried. What amount will be refunded?
Originally Posted by peteropny
These two are the same source.

For clarification, I'll PM our Gold Passport Concierge for a definative answer.
Old Jan 12, 2011, 6:23 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Originally Posted by slocouple
Might you also ask what happens if the three nights are not the same price? For instance, GH Istanbul returned 225,300,300 for the 3 February nights I tried. What amount will be refunded?
I didn't see your question until just now - way after my PM to GPC. IMO, the 3rd night should be free (no matter the rate differences) - much like the Sunshine on Sale promos for resorts. Hopefully GPC will either confirm or disprove my theory.
Old Jan 13, 2011, 8:16 am
No longer used by Hyatt; use World of Hyatt Concierge

Originally Posted by doodley
Does this count towards Stay/Night credit towards status qualification, and will it earn GP Points? Also, is it possible to use a Diamond Suite Upgrade certificate in conjunction with this special rate?
Good morning!

Hyatt's Diamond Suite upgrade certificates would not be applicable to this specific rate plan.

Nick B.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.