Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

UA promo: 1,000 bonus miles / night (Max 30), now through Sep 30 - UA30K

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 25, 2010, 3:17 pm
Original Poster

Just received this from UA MP, not sure if you need to be an elite:

Code:
Dear Mr XXX, 

Whether you travel for business or pleasure this summer, or even if you stay close to home, be sure to take advantage of this great offer from Hyatt™.

Earn 1,000 bonus award miles per night
Now through September 30, you can earn 1,000 bonus award miles per night for up to 30 nights. There's no minimum stay required, so even a one-night stay will count.

Here's how:

If you're already a Hyatt Gold Passport member, register for this offer. If you're not a member, join today.
Provide your Mileage Plus® and Hyatt Gold Passport numbers when you make your reservation and again at check-in.
Also at check-in, be sure to request Mileage Plus miles for your stay.
Link: https://www.goldpassport.com/gp/en/a..._mbr_src=UA30K

Let's see if it can be combined with the 2.5K miles per stay!

Edit:
Posted in the UA forum too: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...per-night.html

Last edited by koroleon; Jun 25, 2010 at 3:24 pm
Old Jun 25, 2010, 3:24 pm

The 2,500 mile one targets United Elites.

The new one is for anyone. It would be nice if they could be combined.

Last edited by MrAOK; Jun 25, 2010 at 3:32 pm
Old Jun 25, 2010, 3:33 pm

Programs: UA 1K
Interesting that the effective date is May 15th yet we're just getting the email blast now.
Old Jun 25, 2010, 3:34 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Well looks like they're now ready to run this - previously announced but pulled - http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt...being-run.html
Old Jun 25, 2010, 3:54 pm

Hyatt is telling me it's one or the other. They are not combinable.
Old Jun 25, 2010, 5:23 pm

Programs: PC Pl, UA 1K, CC Gl
Originally Posted by MrAOK
So, if I have registered for both which one would work?
Old Jun 25, 2010, 6:14 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

I'm betting that they'll stack.
Old Jun 25, 2010, 7:14 pm

Programs: UA Mileage Plus, Hyatt Platinum, Choice Hotels, Marriott
Can I get the credit for the previous stays(5/31,6/3/10)?

I got an email for this offer today after waiting for a while, and got into the linked site. I found it's effective on any stay between May 15, 2010 and September 30, 2010 on it, and tried to call GP CSP if I can get the credit for my previous stays(5/31,6/3/10).
However, she said I'm not eligible to get it for those stays because this offers for the stays between June 15 and Sep. 30, 2010 by their own information system. I asked her to re-check it out, but she got the same thing.

It's weired the info from my email and GP website is different from GP CSR.

For the reference, the following is copied from T&C from GP website.

----------------------------------------------------------
EARN UP TO 30,000 MILEAGE PLUS MILES WITH HYATT
To be eligible to participate in this promotion, you must join Hyatt Gold Passport via goldpassport.com/united30k or call 1-800-228-3360 or your nearest Hyatt Worldwide Reservation Centre and request Enrollment Code UA30K. Receive 1,000 bonus United Airlines® Mileage Plus® miles per eligible night between May 15, 2010 and September 30, 2010, at any Hyatt hotel worldwide. Maximum 30,000 bonus miles may be earned during the promotion period. You must provide your Hyatt Gold Passport and United Mileage Plus account numbers at time of check-in, choose miles for your stay and pay an eligible rate. Hyatt Gold Passport will track all eligible stays in which your Hyatt Gold Passport and United Mileage Plus account numbers are provided.

For the purposes of this promotion, an "Eligible Rate" shall be defined as any hotel published room rate, including, but not limited to, rates found on hyatt.com, the Hyatt Daily Rate, volume account rates, AAA and senior citizen rates. "Ineligible Rates" are discounted rates, including, but not limited to, any free night stays, third party Internet rates (examples include priceline.com, hotels.com, Expedia and Travelocity), traditional wholesale rates (examples include GOGO Worldwide Vacations, Pleasant Holidays, etc.), airline crew rates, airline employee rates, travel agency employee rates, Club at the Hyatt discount certificate stays, Hyatt employee or employee family discount rates, airline interrupted-trip vouchers or contracted rooms (a contract room is a room that has been reserved pursuant to a written and executed agreement between a hotel and a corporation, government agency or individual for a negotiated room rate in exchange for an agreed upon number of rooms to be rented for an extended period of time).

For the purposes of this promotion, an “Eligible Night” shall be defined as one (1) or more nights at any participating hotel or resort when choosing miles, paying an eligible rate, physically occupying the room, whether or not the guest checks out and back in during such period; award nights shall not constitute an eligible night. Hyatt Gold Passport members will only receive credit for one room, per eligible night, regardless of the number of paid rooms.

All hotel reservations are subject to availability and must be made in advance. Please allow three to four (3-4) weeks after checkout for bonus miles to be posted to your United Mileage Plus account (allow 4-6 weeks for bonus miles from stays outside the U.S.). Hyatt Gold Passport reserves the right to alter or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice. This promotion is subject to the complete terms and conditions of the Hyatt Gold Passport program. For complete Hyatt Gold Passport program terms and conditions visit goldpassport.com. Hyatt Hotels & Resorts™ encompasses hotels managed, franchised or leased by subsidiaries and affiliates of Hyatt Hotels Corporation. The trademarks Hyatt™, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts™, Park Hyatt™, Andaz™, Grand Hyatt™, Hyatt Regency™, Hyatt Place™, Hyatt Summerfield Suites™, Hyatt Vacation Club™ Resort, Hyatt Gold Passport™, and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Hotels Corporation. ©2010 Hyatt Hotels Corporation. All rights reserved.
Old Jun 25, 2010, 8:09 pm

Programs: UA 1K,Hyatt Diamond,AA Lifetime Platinum,SPG
Originally Posted by koroleon

Code:
Dear Mr XXX, 

Whether you travel for business or pleasure this summer, or even if you stay close to home, be sure to take advantage of this great offer from Hyatt™.

Now through September 30, you can earn 1,000 bonus award miles per night for up to 30 nights. There's no minimum stay required, so even a one-night stay will count.

Here's how:

If you're already a Hyatt Gold Passport member, register for this offer. If you're not a member, join today.
Provide your Mileage Plus® and Hyatt Gold Passport numbers when you make your reservation and again at check-in.

Edit:
Posted in the UA forum too: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...per-night.html
I think it should be combineable as usual.
Old Jun 25, 2010, 8:10 pm

What? Do you mean Hyatt associate tells you through the telephone?
Old Jun 25, 2010, 8:11 pm

Originally Posted by al613
So, if I have registered for both which one would work?
I doubt it. If only one takes effect, how could they decide which one to credit to us?
Old Jun 25, 2010, 8:12 pm

Originally Posted by LEESUNGJAE
I got an email for this offer today after waiting for a while, and got into the linked site. I found it's effective on any stay between May 15, 2010 and September 30, 2010 on it, and tried to call GP CSP if I can get the credit for my previous stays(5/31,6/3/10).
However, she said I'm not eligible to get it for those stays because this offers for the stays between June 15 and Sep. 30, 2010 by their own information system. I asked her to re-check it out, but she got the same thing.

It's weired the info from my email and GP website is different from GP CSR.

For the reference, the following is copied from T&C from GP website.

----------------------------------------------------------
EARN UP TO 30,000 MILEAGE PLUS MILES WITH HYATT
To be eligible to participate in this promotion, you must join Hyatt Gold Passport via goldpassport.com/united30k or call 1-800-228-3360 or your nearest Hyatt Worldwide Reservation Centre and request Enrollment Code UA30K. Receive 1,000 bonus United Airlines® Mileage Plus® miles per eligible night between May 15, 2010 and September 30, 2010, at any Hyatt hotel worldwide. Maximum 30,000 bonus miles may be earned during the promotion period. You must provide your Hyatt Gold Passport and United Mileage Plus account numbers at time of check-in, choose miles for your stay and pay an eligible rate. Hyatt Gold Passport will track all eligible stays in which your Hyatt Gold Passport and United Mileage Plus account numbers are provided.

For the purposes of this promotion, an "Eligible Rate" shall be defined as any hotel published room rate, including, but not limited to, rates found on hyatt.com, the Hyatt Daily Rate, volume account rates, AAA and senior citizen rates. "Ineligible Rates" are discounted rates, including, but not limited to, any free night stays, third party Internet rates (examples include priceline.com, hotels.com, Expedia and Travelocity), traditional wholesale rates (examples include GOGO Worldwide Vacations, Pleasant Holidays, etc.), airline crew rates, airline employee rates, travel agency employee rates, Club at the Hyatt discount certificate stays, Hyatt employee or employee family discount rates, airline interrupted-trip vouchers or contracted rooms (a contract room is a room that has been reserved pursuant to a written and executed agreement between a hotel and a corporation, government agency or individual for a negotiated room rate in exchange for an agreed upon number of rooms to be rented for an extended period of time).

For the purposes of this promotion, an “Eligible Night” shall be defined as one (1) or more nights at any participating hotel or resort when choosing miles, paying an eligible rate, physically occupying the room, whether or not the guest checks out and back in during such period; award nights shall not constitute an eligible night. Hyatt Gold Passport members will only receive credit for one room, per eligible night, regardless of the number of paid rooms.

All hotel reservations are subject to availability and must be made in advance. Please allow three to four (3-4) weeks after checkout for bonus miles to be posted to your United Mileage Plus account (allow 4-6 weeks for bonus miles from stays outside the U.S.). Hyatt Gold Passport reserves the right to alter or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice. This promotion is subject to the complete terms and conditions of the Hyatt Gold Passport program. For complete Hyatt Gold Passport program terms and conditions visit goldpassport.com. Hyatt Hotels & Resorts™ encompasses hotels managed, franchised or leased by subsidiaries and affiliates of Hyatt Hotels Corporation. The trademarks Hyatt™, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts™, Park Hyatt™, Andaz™, Grand Hyatt™, Hyatt Regency™, Hyatt Place™, Hyatt Summerfield Suites™, Hyatt Vacation Club™ Resort, Hyatt Gold Passport™, and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Hotels Corporation. ©2010 Hyatt Hotels Corporation. All rights reserved.
My question is: Could we also get the miles for June 15 till now?
Old Jun 25, 2010, 8:15 pm

Originally Posted by koroleon

Code:
Dear Mr XXX, 

Here's how:

Edit:
Actually several days ago I see the ads from UA website, but when I click it, it shows other info. I try to search UA website just now, but I can't find the logo either. I hate they play such tricks always tell you the promotion starts from the day you can't come back.
Old Jun 25, 2010, 10:53 pm
Suspended

I assume you have to choose UA miles and forego Hyatt points, right? Sorry for dumb question.
Old Jun 26, 2010, 6:54 am

Programs: UA Mileage Plus, Hyatt Platinum, Choice Hotels, Marriott
Originally Posted by JFKSFOLAX_friend
I assume you have to choose UA miles and forego Hyatt points, right? Sorry for dumb question.
Yes, it is. that's the "common sense" and it's has been going on that way for all kinds of UA MP Bonus mileage offers so far.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.