Programs: UA Gold, Delta Gold, AA Plat
[EXPIRED] Expedia $ 25 off any hotel booking

- use code SAVE25
- booky by June 1, midnight
- stay by July 31
- no min stay, no min purchase amount
Old May 31, 2011, 7:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Good deal. Let's hope the competitors match.
Old May 31, 2011, 10:09 am

very nice.
pretty sure that was intended for something else but again their IT failed them. : ) Thanks god they are here though. : )
Old May 31, 2011, 10:28 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Owner, Green Bay Packers
Cool

You need to use a different CC if you want to make more than 1 reservation with this. Just FYI.
Old May 31, 2011, 10:36 am

BOOK BY 6/1: TRAVEL BY 7/31
-
A bonus for you, just for being an email subscriber. Use coupon code SAVE25 to take $25 off your next hotel booking--no minimum purchase! And be on the lookout for exciting email exclusive offers coming soon.
-
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to receive promotional emails on Expedia. This is a daily email you qualified for based on your email preferences.
-
Terms and Conditions
This offer is from Expedia.com® and is available to Expedia.com U.S. members only. The $25 single-use coupon is valid only for a discount of $25 towards the new booking on Expedia.com of a room at an Expedia® Special Rate hotel. Coupon must be used by 11:59 PM (Pacific Time) on June 1, 2011, for travel between May 31, 2011 and July 31, 2011. Travel must be completed by July 31, 2011. After you select your qualifying booking, use the "I have a coupon" link on the booking summary page and enter the code "SAVE25". You will need to be signed in to see the coupon at this step. Please click the "I have a coupon" radio button if you wish to use your coupon on this booking. Limit one coupon per booking. Bookings are subject to availability at the time of booking and all applicable terms and conditions. Coupon is not transferable. It may not be combined with or applied to other coupons, promotions, special offers or air–only bookings. All taxes, fees, charges, and surcharges applicable to the booking, including—without limitation—extra person, parking, phone and other charges are applicable to your reservation, and coupon cannot be applied to them. These charges must be paid at the time the reservation is confirmed or to the hotel directly, and they are the responsibility solely of the customer. Coupon cannot be applied to the cost of cancellation or change penalties, prepaid reservations, administrative fees or other miscellaneous charges. A coupon will be deemed fully used once a qualifying reservation has been made and will not be returned or replaced, even in the event that the reservation is cancelled. If travel dates are changed after the use of the coupon, then the coupon will not apply to the changed travel schedule. Terms and conditions of this coupon are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of Expedia, Inc. Coupon is not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. Coupon cash value 1/100¢. Void where prohibited by law.
Old May 31, 2011, 11:01 am

Programs: UA Gold-MM, AA Gold-MM, F9-Silver, Hyatt Something, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Nice. Just got a room for my folks, which they needed, near DTW for $5 all-in at the Super 8. Can't beat that!
Old May 31, 2011, 11:47 am

Programs: *W Plat, Hyatt PLT,PC RA Plat, Virgin Gld, CO Gld, DL Gld, HH Diam, KL Gld
can anyone confirm if this works along with a $50 brg coupon
Old May 31, 2011, 2:37 pm

Thank you, good deal for Vegas
Old May 31, 2011, 4:42 pm

Single Use coupon only

This is a single use only coupon. This does not work to book multiple bookings using this code. In case you use this to book from different accounts, if you still use the same credit card, it will recognize it and charge you the full amount.

Dont try to use it multiple times with hotels, which are non-refundable.
Old May 31, 2011, 5:23 pm

Programs: Some of them not all ...
Geat, worked perfectly for a saturday night stay in Playa del Carmen. Only $28.80 USD for a hotel in 5th Avenue and includes Continental Breakfast

Will use it now with my Mexican Credit Card and my Mexican Address, if not, with another American Credit Card. The Ibis Cancun for the Friday Night is priced at $20.80 USD with the coupon. Thanks Expedia!!! and of course, Thanks OP!!!

Last edited by carlitos; May 31, 2011 at 7:28 pm
Old May 31, 2011, 5:42 pm

Programs: UA1k, AA EXP, PC Plat, Club Carlson Concierge, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold
Thank's OP and Expedia, worked great for a Mendoza and Santiago trip i have coming up.
Old May 31, 2011, 6:12 pm
Ambassador: LATAM

Programs: BAEC Silver
Many thanks OP, worked for me a non-registered Expedia user with a UK registered card. I just booked a hotel at LHR as it works out more economical than a taxi at 4am. Plus I get another hour in bed!
Old May 31, 2011, 7:34 pm

Thanks OP; made some cheap hotels in China essentially free...
Old May 31, 2011, 7:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*1K MM SK EBG LATAM BL
Originally Posted by eykramer
can anyone confirm if this works along with a $50 brg coupon
No, when one clicks APPLY and REPRICE - only one coupon is accepted
Old May 31, 2011, 9:50 pm

Programs: *W Plat, Hyatt PLT,PC RA Plat, Virgin Gld, CO Gld, DL Gld, HH Diam, KL Gld
thanks I don't understand why people would use a $25 coupon when a $50 brg is always available.

Originally Posted by rankourabu
No, when one clicks APPLY and REPRICE - only one coupon is accepted

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.