Wiki Posts
Search

Shenzhen to HKIA via Boat?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 20, 2009, 5:13 am
Original Poster

Shenzhen to HKIA via Boat?

Hello fellow FTs,

Wondering if anyone has information regarding the ferry service from Shenzhen airport to Hong Kong International Airport? Is this the best way to get to HKIA if I am lugging around two huge bags with me? Many thanks
Old Oct 20, 2009, 7:01 am

You will find all the information that you need at these two links:

http://www.hongkongairport.com/eng/t...prd-ports.html

http://www.hongkongairport.com/eng/t...-schedule.html
Old Oct 20, 2009, 7:46 am
Original Poster

thanks a lot for the link - exactly what I was looking for!
Old Oct 21, 2009, 7:19 pm

Programs: AA-EXP & 1MM+, AS, MR-LTT, HH Gold
I recently took the ferry in the reversed direction (from HKG to SZX).

Going from SZX, you would take a shuttle bus (fares included in the ferry fares) from the airport to Fu-Yong Pier (sp?). From there you board the ferry. About 50 minutes later, you arrives at the SkyPier in HKG. A free shuttle would then take you into the airport (short 5-minute ride).

I think you buy your ferry ticket in SZX. No idea where the kiosk or ticket office is located.

I think you are fine with your luggage. I also think among so many cross border options, this one will work for you and perhaps with the least hassle.

Check the links provided by a prior post.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.