Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2020] Conrad Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa {PYF}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2020] Conrad Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa {PYF}

Search this Thread

Old Jan 26, 2019, 6:31 pm

Originally Posted by gvaughn
Thanks for the advice. I appreciate it. We have 3 adults, 2 kids...so hoping to change two rooms into one (and save an extra booking). But will see if we can "settle" for the Royal if they won't give us the presidential. The Presidential isn't taken yet, but they haven't been willing to give it to us quite yet...
If you get it PM me and let me know what you did.....I promise not to tell anyone....

TD

Old Jan 26, 2019, 6:34 pm

Originally Posted by Traveler Dave

If you get it PM me and let me know what you did.....I promise not to tell anyone....

TD

sounds good
Old Jan 27, 2019, 1:31 am

Took a picture outside the presidential suite. Thing is super large. 3200 square feet. It's crazy nice. The continental breakfast is ok but definitely not as good as the Conrad Maldives. There is a separate add-on menu that you can order off of such as pancakes, omelettes, and other breakfast items for 12 dollars.

Last edited by moogoo112; Jan 27, 2019 at 1:37 am
Old Jan 27, 2019, 1:54 am

Originally Posted by moogoo112
Took a picture outside the presidential suite. Thing is super large. 3200 square feet. It's crazy nice. The continental breakfast is ok but definitely not as good as the Conrad Maldives. There is a separate add-on menu that you can order off of such as pancakes, omelettes, and other breakfast items for 12 dollars.
thanks for the update
Old Jan 27, 2019, 4:52 pm

Programs: Hilton, Marriott, Club Carlson, AA, UA, AS, SQ, AF
Does anyone have the email for the GM, Sebastien Pisano?

https://www.hotel-online.com/press_r...eneral-manager

I'd like to email someone other than the stock hotel address on the website to get quote for upgrades.
Old Jan 27, 2019, 4:58 pm

Originally Posted by merice107107
Does anyone have the email for the GM, Sebastien Pisano?

https://www.hotel-online.com/press_r...eneral-manager

I'd like to email someone other than the stock hotel address on the website to get quote for upgrades.

[email protected]

I have recently been communicating with Violaine a reservation agent at the property if that helps at all-
Old Jan 28, 2019, 3:59 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador, Radisson Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
There's a possibility that due to a strange set of events I may be visiting this property in March with a platonic friend of mine. We are both dudes, we don't sleep together. I see that the website says the base King Villas sleep 3 adults or 2 adults plus two children, is there more than one bed in the villa or do they bring in a bed or how does that work? Thanks
Old Jan 28, 2019, 10:47 pm

Originally Posted by jphripjah
There's a possibility that due to a strange set of events I may be visiting this property in March with a platonic friend of mine. We are both dudes, we don't sleep together. I see that the website says the base King Villas sleep 3 adults or 2 adults plus two children, is there more than one bed in the villa or do they bring in a bed or how does that work? Thanks
I'm fairly certain the "King" rooms have a single King bed...but would recommend you email Violane (email a few posts up). I'm sure she can assist in answering those questions. Perhaps they have an option to add a roll-away bed.
Old Jan 29, 2019, 10:27 am

Programs: British, United,SW, Delta,Iberia,KLM, Qatar, IHG, Hilton, Marriott, Starwood, Radisson, Wyndham,
I came last week for my second stay, I would recommend rooms 100 - 117 as they are at the end of the hotel. We were upgrade like diamond and recognized with welcome gift at the check in. Our room faced the mountain so we got the sun rise rather than the sun set and it was only a few steps from our front door to see the sun sets and to be honest I preferred the contrasts of the view of the lagoon and the mountain. The servicing of the rooms was excellent and they had everything we needed. Super comfortable beds, hammocks and a ladder for easy access to the sea. Amazing snorkel experience every morning.
All the staff were delightful, specially beach boys who took us around the island.
Food and drink are expensive, but in line with the pricing we had been told to expect on Tahiti/Bora Bora. For us the cost of the food/drink would probably mean that whilst we had the most amazing holiday we would probably not return to Bora Bora/Tahiti again as Aitutaki in the Cook Islands is a similar location but better value for money.

The Conrad offered a good selection of trips and had a really nice spa. We visited for 5 days, fifth night free like diamond.There were no mosquitoes and a nice breeze. We had 2 afternoons when we had rain the rest of the rain was during the night. Other days there were some clouds but plenty of sun shine
Old Jan 29, 2019, 10:38 am

Programs: British, United,SW, Delta,Iberia,KLM, Qatar, IHG, Hilton, Marriott, Starwood, Radisson, Wyndham,
Originally Posted by moogoo112
2 weeks ago

Old Jan 31, 2019, 3:18 am

Originally Posted by honores41
I came last week for my second stay, I would recommend rooms 100 - 117 as they are at the end of the hotel. We were upgrade like diamond and recognized with welcome gift at the check in. Our room faced the mountain so we got the sun rise rather than the sun set and it was only a few steps from our front door to see the sun sets and to be honest I preferred the contrasts of the view of the lagoon and the mountain. The servicing of the rooms was excellent and they had everything we needed. Super comfortable beds, hammocks and a ladder for easy access to the sea. Amazing snorkel experience every morning.
All the staff were delightful, specially beach boys who took us around the island.
Food and drink are expensive, but in line with the pricing we had been told to expect on Tahiti/Bora Bora. For us the cost of the food/drink would probably mean that whilst we had the most amazing holiday we would probably not return to Bora Bora/Tahiti again as Aitutaki in the Cook Islands is a similar location but better value for money.

The Conrad offered a good selection of trips and had a really nice spa. We visited for 5 days, fifth night free like diamond.There were no mosquitoes and a nice breeze. We had 2 afternoons when we had rain the rest of the rain was during the night. Other days there were some clouds but plenty of sun shine
Thanks for the review. Did you get upgraded to the King Overwater? Did you have to ask or it was offered automatically? Also, were you offered a paid upgrade prior to your arrival? Sorry for the questions, we have a stay coming up shortly and debating whether to wait or pay for the upgrade now (also Diamond).
Old Jan 31, 2019, 9:34 am

I emailed the hotel asking for prices to be upgraded to a beach pool villa. Unfortunately it is not available for the 7 nights we will be there. She suggested a Garden Villa and quoted me an upgrade price of 20,000 xpf a night! On the website the garden vill is normally only about 6,000 xpf more per night. What gives?

FWIW, I will have my 2yo daughter with me so I don't want overwater upgrades. Nor do I ant a horizon view. I want to be close to the beach.
Old Feb 2, 2019, 2:17 pm

Lots of mosquitoes unfortunately by the garden villas
Old Feb 4, 2019, 8:08 pm

I emailed the hotel asking for prices to be upgraded to a beach pool villa. Unfortunately it is not available for the 7 nights we will be there. She suggested a Garden Villa and quoted me an upgrade price of 20,000 xpf a night! On the website the garden vill is normally only about 6,000 xpf more per night. What gives?

FWIW, I will have my 2yo daughter with me so I don't want overwater upgrades. Nor do I ant a horizon view. I want to be close to the beach.
They came back and countered with 15,000 XPF.

Then a few days later, a completely different reservation agent emailed and said that since I'm in a Lagoon View (I booked king garden view on points) I will be upgraded to Garden Villa complimentary space permitting.

Lots of different info being sent around!
Old Feb 8, 2019, 1:03 pm
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriot 100+ Badge

Programs: Hyatt Glob; Hilton Dia; Marriott AMB; Accor Dia; IHG Dia Amb; GHA Tit
They came back and countered with 15,000 XPF.

Then a few days later, a completely different reservation agent emailed and said that since I'm in a Lagoon View (I booked king garden view on points) I will be upgraded to Garden Villa complimentary space permitting.

Lots of different info being sent around!
Are you Diamond?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.