FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hilton | Hilton Honors (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hilton-honors-417/)
-   -   [ARCHIVE to 2018] Hilton Best Rate Guarantee or BRG (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hilton-honors/508641-archive-2018-hilton-best-rate-guarantee-brg.html)

UpgradeMe Sep 9, 2015 7:32 am

41 hours without a response on my latest BRG claims.

kyushuman Sep 9, 2015 7:48 pm

Originally Posted by mlqsko (Post 25359769)
Does this make it complicated at check in? Of course, I have both the new rate confirmation and the BRG confirmation/approval.

I was concerned about my BRG reservation at the Hampton Inn New Orleans-- French Quarter/Downtown, since the booking on hilton.com still said $825, while my BRG was for $400.... Until a friend told me that it's likely a Hilton corporate property, and not a franchise. So it's more of a bookkeeping issue than anything else:
My receipt shows that "Direct Bill- Hilton Guest Assistance" paid ($425), while I paid ($400)....no issues at check in.
I did get the Hhonors points for the whole $825. So actually it is better when they don't adjust the rate!
:cool:

imniclas Sep 9, 2015 11:54 pm

Sent my first BRG claims ever last week. One was replied within 24 hours and 3 other was replied more than 48 hours later. However, all claims were accepted ^

UpgradeMe Sep 10, 2015 5:02 am

Originally Posted by UpgradeMe (Post 25398730)
41 hours without a response on my latest BRG claims.

Now 62 hours and counting.

stvr Sep 10, 2015 11:26 pm

Have had a BRG claim and a customer care claim ignored for the last week! Can't believe this treatment.

flyinhy Sep 11, 2015 1:19 am

Don't feel bad (:-) they have ignored me for 10 days and no response to 3 follow up emails regarding their nonresponse. Nor any response to poor customer service complaint also from 10 days ago

UKOK Sep 11, 2015 5:31 am

My email from 9/2 and followup email from 9/9 have been ignored too. Still trying to get my $50 card re-sent from a stay in July. Incredible isn't it. :td::td:

UpgradeMe Sep 11, 2015 5:57 am

Originally Posted by UpgradeMe (Post 25403829)
Now 62 hours and counting.

87 hours and still counting on my Labor Day claims.

And zero response to my letter to Christopher Nassetta.

troyhouse Sep 11, 2015 7:33 am

I had submitted 4 claims over the labor day weekend, and all of them got approved yesterday.

Hilton Honors Ambassador Sep 11, 2015 9:25 am

Originally Posted by stvr (Post 25408400)
Have had a BRG claim and a customer care claim ignored for the last week! Can't believe this treatment.

Originally Posted by flyinhy (Post 25408633)
Don't feel bad (:-) they have ignored me for 10 days and no response to 3 follow up emails regarding their nonresponse. Nor any response to poor customer service complaint also from 10 days ago

Originally Posted by UKOK (Post 25409280)
My email from 9/2 and followup email from 9/9 have been ignored too. Still trying to get my $50 card re-sent from a stay in July. Incredible isn't it. :td::td:

Hi stvr, flyinhy and UKOK,

I’ve sent you all PMs for more information to help with your BRG Claims!
Look forward to hearing from you all soon.

All the best,
Ashleigh

UpgradeMe Sep 11, 2015 9:46 am

Originally Posted by HHonorsRepresentative (Post 25410156)
Hi stvr, flyinhy and UKOK,
I’ve sent you all PMs for more information to help with your BRG Claims!
Look forward to hearing from you all soon.
All the best,
Ashleigh

Apparently my two outstanding BRG claims (now 91 hours and counting) are not worthy of attention.

And while HHonorsRepresentative knows that I do not PM with anyone on FT, she has made no attempt to contact me even though she has my email address.

Hilton Honors Ambassador Sep 11, 2015 11:08 am

Originally Posted by UpgradeMe (Post 25410275)
Apparently my two outstanding BRG claims (now 91 hours and counting) are not worthy of attention.

And while HHonorsRepresentative knows that I do not PM with anyone on FT, she has made no attempt to contact me even though she has my email address.

Hi UpgradeMe,

I have expedited your BRG Claim and hope it will be resolved soon.

All the best,
Ashleigh

UKOK Sep 11, 2015 4:15 pm

Thanks Ashleigh for reaching out.

Although I never got any response to my emails - a replacement Amex card was delivered via Fedex today!

UpgradeMe Sep 11, 2015 8:27 pm

Originally Posted by HHonorsRepresentative (Post 25410654)
Hi UpgradeMe,
I have expedited your BRG Claim and hope it will be resolved soon.
All the best,
Ashleigh

Ashleigh:

Thank you.

Though I am now just under 102 hours on two separate claims, neither of which has been processed as of this post.

UpgradeMe Sep 12, 2015 7:13 pm

Originally Posted by UpgradeMe (Post 25412794)
Ashleigh:
Thank you.
Though I am now just under 102 hours on two separate claims, neither of which has been processed as of this post.

Make that 126+ hours.