Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Guest Opinion Rewards?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2019, 9:08 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Bonvoy Gold
I signed up last week. I already received the bonus and have received the points for the surveys I participated in. It's been working for me so far
Old Mar 22, 2019, 9:45 am

Programs: Hilton, British Airways
Still waiting for the 7000 Hilton points from last month and I have about "$200" worth of points I can't claim for because of the time between claining!
Old Mar 26, 2019, 4:03 pm

Looks like a batch of points posted yesterday
Old Mar 26, 2019, 7:18 pm

Yes, got some from the Hilton surveys as well. Got my 7000 from e-rewards a couple of days earlier.
Old Mar 27, 2019, 8:01 am

Programs: HH Diamond, BW Diamond, Bonvoy, Choice, IHG
I've received the invite to participate as well. Approximately how long are the surveys and what is the approximate payout?
Old Mar 27, 2019, 9:39 am

10 minutes on average, approximately 250 points.
ne0ven0m and Staley Cornell like this.
Old Mar 28, 2019, 6:44 am

Programs: Delta, AA, Hilton, Priority Club, USAir, American Express Membership Rewards, Ultimate Rew, United
I signed up about 2 weeks ago and I hope this isn't because of the surveys but I had about 1300 emails in my spam folder today when it was clear last night. There were several emails in my email that I had to spam or unsubscribe to and I had not been getting any of these before. I have a weird feeling that they are related to the answers in my surveys. Anyone else have anything weird like this happen?
Old Apr 13, 2019, 8:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I joined Guest Opinion today after many years of contributing to e-Rewards. I like how Guest Opinion seems to have a newer/cleaner interface despite both sites being run by the same company.

I used to take e-Rewards surveys sufficiently to redeem for the 7,000 Hilton points as often as they would let me (generally quarterly). And then I burned out. So now I just do e-Rewards enough to keep my non-preferred airline FF accounts active.

What has been the experiences of those familiar with both? Can you realistically do better at earning Hilton points with Guest Opinion than you can with e-Rewards? I am assuming that there is no cap like there is with e-Rewards.

Old May 5, 2019, 3:38 pm

Programs: Hilton Honors
Unhappy Guest Opinion Rewards (Hilton Honors)

March 18, 2019 I accepted the offer for 1,250 HH bonus points for joining Guest Opinion Rewards for the Hilton Honors loyalty program surveys and taking my first survey. My past experiences with Research Now have not been positive so I was skeptical about Guest Opinion Rewards. True to form, Research Now/Hilton Honors havs been disappointing in posting earned points, including the 1,250 bonus points. Since I know the disclaimer says to allow up to 6 weeks to see the points posted, I wait the 6 weeks before contacting both Research Now/Guest Opinion Rewards AND Hilton Honors. The points are haphazardly posted and you really can't identify which ones are for which survey. So I assume the oldest survey points are the ones being posted. Still missing over 1,300 points and have decided to not do anymore surveys for Guest Opinion Rewards. Oddly, Alaska Airlines uses Research Now for their Opinion Terminal Alaska Airlines and points are posted immediately. Why can't that be consistent throughout Research Now and sponsors? There's nothing quite like saying, "I don't care about customer service, especially if it's just a survey!" than to cheat survey takers of the points that may have taken hours to earn.
Old Jun 6, 2019, 11:40 pm

I see that too. I've earned over 400 HH points in March and they were never transferred (as of June 2019). I sent an email to Guest Opinions tech support and got TWO replies completely off topic. They spoke some nonsense about how to earn miles. I think that portal is done, for survey points earnings. Somebody's not doing their job and they just bounce back any help requests. Luckily it was only 400-something points.
Old Jun 7, 2019, 5:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: delta, american, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by AB77667766
I see that too. I've earned over 400 HH points in March and they were never transferred (as of June 2019). I sent an email to Guest Opinions tech support and got TWO replies completely off topic. They spoke some nonsense about how to earn miles. I think that portal is done, for survey points earnings. Somebody's not doing their job and they just bounce back any help requests. Luckily it was only 400-something points.
Yeah, I redeemed what I had left and quit the program. Too bad, it used to be worthwhile. Still surprised that Hilton or anyone else would have their corporate brand associated with this.
Old Jun 7, 2019, 6:02 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Bonvoy Gold
It's been about three months since I've signed up for the program.

My points have been posting properly
Old Jun 30, 2019, 4:48 pm

Programs: Hilton
Frustrating not worth it

After about 2 1/2 months of my initial 1250 points not being posted, I called Hilton a second time today and they were going to post them. The number of emails I have received from them have been ridiculous and I don't think it was worth it. I'll probably unsubscribe.
Old Jun 30, 2019, 6:59 pm

You're right about emails. Sometimes it takes them 2-3 weeks to reply and sometimes they reply within seconds. And it's always same "representative" - Rafael. I got his attention when I threatened him with posting all copies of the emails from him, on social media, where I have thousands of friends and followers. Then the emails got faster. I think this is a company who's laid off all of their employees and they may have two or three people in an offshore office. These guys don't care about redeeming points or they have no idea how to do it.
BTW - I see that trend with US companies today a lot. I know about a big corporation, whom I leave nameless here, who has outsourced.. the HR department. I couldn't believe it - all HR requests are outsourced to some office in Philippines.
This company - Guest Opinions - probably works same way. How sad..
Old Jul 11, 2019, 1:30 pm

Programs: Hilton Honors
Angry The Guest Opinion Rewards fiasco continues...

For a short period this year, I was seeing GOR points appear on my Hilton Honors account every two weeks. Right now, I have about 4800 points that haven't been applied in over 4 weeks. Guest Opinion Rewards emails continue to promise they are working on it, but I have not had any response from communications sent directly to Hilton. In my opinion, Hilton needs to either fix this issue or terminate the Guest Opinion Rewards program which is no longer functional. In any event, since the October 2018 software upgrade that lead to this problem, I have booked my hotel needs at Radisson and Hyatt properties. Hilton (who doesn't seem to care) has lost 28 days of stays this past year. Next month I plan to use up whatever Hilton points remain in my account on a trip to the east coast, then I'll be permanently finished with Hilton for both private and business use and will encourage my friends and associates to patronize Radisson, Hyatt, or other properties not operated by Hilton. Sorry guys, but enough is enough.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.