Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Elite Stay Credit without staying?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Elite Stay Credit without staying?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 18, 2019, 4:17 pm

What if I leave days 3-9 and come back on day 10? And what if I use the room to store luggage but not actually sleep there?
Old Jun 18, 2019, 4:37 pm

I wouldn’t even attempt this. The chances of the nights posting correctly are slim to none.
Old Jun 18, 2019, 6:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Points bookings aside. People do go away and come back. I saw it with guests at hotels I have visited who I know; they would go off to check production sites which were quite remote and all their stuff would stay in the room while they were gone to some small B&B/pension. If you come with all your suitcases for a big trip, you won’t pack it all up to go away for a few days.

The hotels shouldn’t care what you do as long as you’re checked in properly from day one.

In a big hotel, it shouldn’t be an issue, as long as the DND isn’t on the whole time and they can’t carry out their anti-terrorism checks.
Old Jun 19, 2019, 6:46 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond
I have done this and been gone for two nights to no problem at an airport Hilton (it was actually kinda nice to not check in again), but personally I wouldn't do it for much more days.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.