Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Citi Hilton Honors cards going away by end of 2017

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Citi Hilton Honors cards going away by end of 2017

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2018, 2:31 pm

Programs: United Silver and HH Diamond
Originally Posted by MD/DC Flyer
I'll have to give credit where credit is due.

I downgraded the card to the no-fee card, which I could only do 24 hours after activation. Statement closed today and prorated annual fee is credited as expected (even though the annual fee was paid to Citi).
Did you receive your free night for spending 10K?
Old Feb 3, 2018, 6:27 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, TK Gold
Originally Posted by ChinaShrek
Did you receive your free night for spending 10K?
i have. Before the transition in the beginning of January. My anniversary date was in December. I kept the card open to increase the credit with Amex.
ChinaShrek likes this.
Old Feb 8, 2018, 7:25 pm

The AF was charged in November, and when I called to ask it to be waived because of the short usage for the full charge. Citi said to call them after the transition for the prorated refund. Called them today, and they keep saying they sold the account to AmEx, thus not responsible for anything and don`t even have an access to my account anymore and to call AmEx.
Any suggestion on what to do?
Also, is AmEx charging the AF, or I wouldn`t have to pay it until the November, the month when Citi charged me it?
Old Feb 11, 2018, 3:52 pm

Originally Posted by clarence5ybr
The Citi webpage for my old HHonors card reads "There will be no more information or service available for this account."

When I checked the Citi page in mid-January, it said it was 'too early' to generate an annual summary for the card, and to check back in February. Now Citi gives zero information. Amex only has details from the last Citi statement. Wondering if old statements will be ported over and available through Amex or not...right now it's looking like no way to view/print an annual summary for 2017.
I have the same problem I like to review my annual summary as part of my income tax prep.
Does anyone know if the annual summary is/will be available somewhere?
Old Feb 16, 2018, 7:59 am

Programs: AA, US, WN, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Plat
Today I noticed a credit limit increase in two of my Citi cards that equal 85% of my Citi Reserve credit limit.

Was nice of them to proactively reallocate it if that is what happened.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.