Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2013] Conrad Maldives Rangali Island {MDV}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2013] Conrad Maldives Rangali Island {MDV}

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2013, 4:26 pm
Suspended

Programs: SQ TPPS, EK Gold, IHG RA, Marriott Gold Hyatt Diamond, HHonors Gold, UA Premier Gold, TG Silver
Originally Posted by MaldivesFreak
Is that happening with the toothpaste as well?
Dilmah toothpaste - do try it!
Old Sep 2, 2013, 9:41 pm

Originally Posted by jonjparr
Have I missed something here?
Actually, yes. I was referring to the quality of the toothpaste, not personal preference.

Ok ok...everyone's starting to take the piss. I'll just shut up then

Last edited by MaldivesFreak; Sep 2, 2013 at 10:28 pm
Old Sep 3, 2013, 4:48 am

Programs: HH Diamond, HGVC Elite, UA Gold
Originally Posted by MaldivesFreak
Ok ok...everyone's starting to take the piss. I'll just shut up then
Ah, that is okay.....I've had some really weird questions I wanted to ask, but have held off, as most would think I was off my rocker. Toothpaste is not crazy. I do travel with my own, but have been known to forget it or run out, due to poor planning.
Old Sep 4, 2013, 12:52 am

Originally Posted by Splotly
The flight back is a day one so I'd be half tempted to stick with your WTP seats. Wife would go bonkers if I pulled that one on her, but for me I actually think they're more comfy to sit in if your actually sitting.
CW award seats finally came available this morning for the return. Booked.
Old Sep 4, 2013, 7:12 am

CW award seats finally came available this morning for the return. Booked.
You've been lucky! When do you arrive? Saturday? We'll be thinking about you. I'm officially at 2 months 2 days left before arriving.
Old Sep 4, 2013, 7:17 am

Originally Posted by BavarianHerz
You've been lucky! When do you arrive? Saturday? We'll be thinking about you. I'm officially at 2 months 2 days left before arriving.
Arrive probably early Saturday afternoon in Rangali. Can't wait! Suitcases are packed and I had my last work meeting this morning. Officially feeling in holiday mode now...

Lucky(ish) on the airline tickets. They only released one CW seat in the end for our return journey so I paid for one with Avios and bought another one-way Flexible Business ticket. The idea is that if they release more closer to the time I'll just cancel the Flexible ticket and book another on points.
Old Sep 4, 2013, 8:08 pm

Programs: UA AU MM,HH Diamond,Hyatt Globalist , Marriott Gold
Arrive probably early Saturday afternoon in Rangali. Can't wait! Suitcases are packed and I had my last work meeting this morning. Officially feeling in holiday mode now...

Lucky(ish) on the airline tickets. They only released one CW seat in the end for our return journey so I paid for one with Avios and bought another one-way Flexible Business ticket. The idea is that if they release more closer to the time I'll just cancel the Flexible ticket and book another on points.
Lucky you! We don't get there until next Friday.
Old Sep 5, 2013, 4:54 am

Arrive probably early Saturday afternoon.
Have a great trip! Look forward to hearing from you, throughout. Best of luck on all your flights! (not to mention weather too!)

Last edited by BavarianHerz; Sep 5, 2013 at 4:54 am Reason: correcting my poor spelling
Old Sep 5, 2013, 3:21 pm

Can anyone tell me which email address you sent an inquiry about upgrade price? I sent email to conradhotels&[email protected] but it keeps bouncing back to me. Will be there from 1/12 to 1/16. thanks
Old Sep 5, 2013, 10:45 pm
Company Representative - Conrad Maldives

Originally Posted by travellingdoc1121
Can anyone tell me which email address you sent an inquiry about upgrade price? I sent email to conradhotels&[email protected] but it keeps bouncing back to me. Will be there from 1/12 to 1/16. thanks
Our email address is [email protected]

Where did you get that other email address from? I thought I'd exorcised all wrong email addresses from all of our web information now but if it's still live somewhere, I'd really appreciate it if you could let me know.
Old Sep 6, 2013, 2:32 am

Programs: BMI Diamond Club RIP,BAEC Silver
Of interest?

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2013/0...98505V20130906
Old Sep 6, 2013, 3:35 am

Maybe he'll lower the taxes...but that's probably a big ask
Old Sep 6, 2013, 7:46 am

Programs: A few
So do Diamond and Gold members get breakfast?

Seriously, I am curious, does the included breakfast cover kids as well? We are coming next March two adults two kids under age 12
Old Sep 6, 2013, 8:40 am

Programs: *G, SPG, OW Sapphire
Originally Posted by ma91pmh
So do Diamond and Gold members get breakfast?

Seriously, I am curious, does the included breakfast cover kids as well? We are coming next March two adults two kids under age 12
IIRC, it covers two guests only...not sure if they have any special exception for children though.
Old Sep 6, 2013, 8:07 pm

Thank you. I was trying to reply to the reservation confirmation email I got in March.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.