Wiki Posts
Search

What's wrong with mile postings?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 26, 2000, 2:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SkyMiles MM, HHonors Gold, Avis, Hertz
What's wrong with mile postings?

I just realized that there are no Hilton stays in my DL account for a while. Forget the promos, extras, etc. - the basic 500 miles/stay have not been credited since June! Anybody else has a similar problem?
Also, on the web site, neither Nov nor Dec stays have been listed. HHonors site was great for a while - what happened? Any ideas?
Old Jan 26, 2000, 3:28 pm
Original Member

I just received mileage credit for 6 stays in Nov/Dec/Jan, including one stay less than 2 weeks ago.
Old Jan 26, 2000, 5:49 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA Platinum, AS, UA, DL, HHonors Gold, Marriott LTP, Hyatt, IHG Platinum
I still have not received credit in my DL account for stays in Oct-Dec associated with the promo HHonors was running (10% bonus, 20% bonus, etc.) Adam Burke assured me that the miles had been sent and that they should appear by the end of January. I am also having trouble with the current AA bonus promo (no bonus miles) as posted in another thread.
Old Jan 26, 2000, 6:11 pm
Original Member

I haven't seen the tens of thousands of points from the United promo either, and it's been 4 months of checking and calling.

Great promotion, Hilton. That will convince me to switch over.
Old Jan 26, 2000, 8:57 pm
PG
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum
My first 550 mile Delta bonus posted promptly, but another stay just a couple of days later has not still posted.
Old Jan 27, 2000, 1:01 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA Platinum, AS, UA, DL, HHonors Gold, Marriott LTP, Hyatt, IHG Platinum
Well two of the three stays posted to my DL account. One contained 150 bonus miles as part of the promo. The other was only the base 500 miles. What is really interesting is that the 100 bonus mile stay/bonus has NOT posted at all. Very odd. So, right now HHonors owes me 800 DL miles (500 stay + 100 bonus + 200 bonus). I'll give it another few days before contacting HHonors again.
Old Jan 27, 2000, 2:08 pm
PG
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I spoke too soon. I checked today and the second one has been posted also. 500+50 for the first and 500+100 for the second.
Old Jan 27, 2000, 11:05 pm

I have a question about this, I don't remember the exact promos or have a statement in front of me but does Hilton still give a 250 mile bonus (over the 500 standard double dip and any other applicable bonuses) if you fly in or out within 24 hours on partner airline and show ticket? Seems like this used to be the deal, and I always show my ticket at check in, but haven't been getting the miles. Anybody know the rules on this (yes I could look them up, but I'm being lazy and thought someone would know and the info might be useful to others!) Thanks!
Old Jan 27, 2000, 11:28 pm
PG
FlyerTalk Evangelist

It is not a 250 mile airline bonus, it is a 250 HHonor point bonus.

Actually, it is very useful to read the HHonor member handbook. I've learnt a few things through it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.