Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What car in MIA

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2008, 1:37 am
Original Poster

What car in MIA

I have a reservation for an oversized SUV in MIA. On my reservation it says type Ford Expedition EL.
Is this guaranteed or can they give me a substitute? If so what other cars are in the same class?

Thanks for any info.
Old Apr 25, 2008, 8:49 am
Original Member and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM/MM, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia, National ECE, Hertz PC
I wold expect you could receive a Chevrolet Suburban instead, but not else beyond that would be comparable (all the Prestige SUV's would be smaller, similar to the standard Expedition).
Old Apr 25, 2008, 9:45 am

Originally Posted by Beckles
I wold expect you could receive a Chevrolet Suburban instead, but not else beyond that would be comparable (all the Prestige SUV's would be smaller, similar to the standard Expedition).
I've seen a few Cadillac ESVs around at Hertz, these are similar in size to the full size Suburban and the EL Expeditions.
Old Apr 25, 2008, 11:14 am

Programs: DL 0.22 MM, AA 0.34 MM, PC Plat Amb, Hertz #1 GC 5*
Originally Posted by HanL
I have a reservation for an oversized SUV in MIA. On my reservation it says type Ford Expedition EL.
Is this guaranteed or can they give me a substitute? If so what other cars are in the same class?

Thanks for any info.
When I read this, my first thought was... what freakin' car is in the same class?!?! Don't you mean school bus?!?!

Steve b.

Last edited by sbagdon; Apr 25, 2008 at 11:28 am
Old Apr 27, 2008, 4:14 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sbagdon
When I read this, my first thought was... what freakin' car is in the same class?!?! Don't you mean school bus?!?!

Steve b.
We are travelling for one month in Florida with children. So, I figured I was in need for some space for the suitcases. Since the regular Expedition was sold out and I did not want to end up in a Trailblazer, I thought the EL would fit my needs.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.