Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Southern Drag in Atlanta?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2012, 5:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, Delta PM, *wood Ambassador Plat, Marriott Self-Imposed Exile
Southern Drag in Atlanta?

Hubby and I are going to Atlanta in two weeks for a quick getaway... would love to go to a great drag show... any suggestions?
Old Aug 8, 2012, 8:00 am
Flyertalk Evangelist and Moderator: Coupon Connection and Travel Products

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Elite, Hyatt Discoverist, Radisson Elite
If you have the time, I would recommend going over to Club One in Savannah... and if you are lucky, Lady Chablis from "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil" will be performing.

http://clubone-online.com/lady-chablis/
Old Aug 8, 2012, 8:24 pm

Programs: UA 1K 3MM , Marriott Amb, Hyatt D, HH D, Hertz PC
The best ATL drag show (Charlie Brown's) is sadly no longer with us. In lieu of that I recommend going to see the Armorettes at Burkharts (1492 Piedmont Av. NE). They are on every Sunday night from 8-10:30PM. The bar also has drag shows on other nights of the week (you can check out the schedule at www.burkharts.com) but the Armorettes are an Atlanta treasure and definitely worth seeing.
Old Aug 10, 2012, 6:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, Delta PM, *wood Ambassador Plat, Marriott Self-Imposed Exile
Originally Posted by jchiguy1
The best ATL drag show (Charlie Brown's) is sadly no longer with us. In lieu of that I recommend going to see the Armorettes at Burkharts (1492 Piedmont Av. NE). They are on every Sunday night from 8-10:30PM. The bar also has drag shows on other nights of the week (you can check out the schedule at www.burkharts.com) but the Armorettes are an Atlanta treasure and definitely worth seeing.
THANKS!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.