Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Discontinued flights in new schedule

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2008, 11:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Ambassador; AA EXP 3MM; AS MVP, Hilton Gold, CH-47/UH-60/C-23/C-130 VET
Discontinued flights in new schedule

Not sure what else the cancelled but DEN-LGA is down to 2 flights a day under the new schedule. The DEN-LGA redeye is off the schedule as is the 940 LGA-DEN. I take those flights all the time. They're always full and the fares are pretty strong. I don't want to fly B6 or UA but the choices aren't good otherwise.

What other flights have been discontinued?
Old Apr 17, 2008, 11:40 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, WN CP, Marriott Gold
I too enjoy the DEN-LGA redeye as it allows me a full Sunday at home instead of leaving ~3PM to get to NYC... fortunately it appears that the cancellation is only temporary, as a test-booking on the Frontier website shows flight 514 reappearing on the 22nd of May... perhaps this is just a season adjustment? In the meantime, B6 offers a redeye DEN->JFK at approximately the same time that I'll be flying instead.
Old Apr 17, 2008, 11:58 pm

Programs: CO PE, DL PM
the DEN-PBI and DEN-FLL redeyes are gone When I sent an email to Frontier asking when these flights are coming back, and I have have no choice but to fly Delta or JetBlue for my commute, I got back an email stating basically, 'Have fun on JetBlue'

ggrrrr.
Old Apr 19, 2008, 6:55 am

Programs: AA, AS, UA, Amtrak
I'm pretty sure that PBI is being closed...if not permanently, then seasonally.
Old Apr 20, 2008, 4:17 pm

PBI is closed. FLL has two flights through May 9th. After that it is back to the regular summer schedule of one flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.