Wiki Posts
Search

Minimum connection time at CDG

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2019, 3:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA; SQ; Hyatt; Hilton
Minimum connection time at CDG

Does anyone know please where I can find details of the official minimum connection time EY-BA (both Terminal 2A/C) please? AA is telling me that it is 180 minutes, which seems extraordinary.
Old Sep 18, 2019, 2:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Utter non-sense of course, providing you travel on one ticket as this is non-Schengen to non-Schengen in the same terminal, so you will have only to go through security. If you travel on separate ticket, the MCT concept is not applicable and, in that case, 3 to 4 hrs is highly recommended.
Old Sep 19, 2019, 4:22 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Goldorak
Utter non-sense of course, providing you travel on one ticket as this is non-Schengen to non-Schengen in the same terminal, so you will have only to go through security. If you travel on separate ticket, the MCT concept is not applicable and, in that case, 3 to 4 hrs is highly recommended.
Thanks. Agreed, but the difficulty is that AA will not ticket a connection shorter than 180 minutes.
Old Sep 19, 2019, 3:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by mgiarc
Thanks. Agreed, but the difficulty is that AA will not ticket a connection shorter than 180 minutes.
But as this is BA+EY, why do you want to deal with AA ? Can you work on this with BA or EY, or with an OTA or TA ?
Old Sep 20, 2019, 3:33 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Goldorak
But as this is BA+EY, why do you want to deal with AA ? Can you work on this with BA or EY, or with an OTA or TA ?
It's an AA reward ticket. 180 mins has been confirmed on the BA forum:
Minimum connection time
Old Sep 20, 2019, 2:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Originally Posted by mgiarc
It's an AA reward ticket. 180 mins has been confirmed on the BA forum:
Minimum connection time
Thanks for all the information. This is really ridiculous and do you know what is the MCT for BA to AA (or reverse) in CDG ? Because that is the exact same situation as yours (non-Sch to non-Sch, same terminal). And I am guessing it will be much shorter.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.