Four Seasons Oahu - Ko' Olina Ocean Front Rooms, bidding for charity

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 2, 2017, 3:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United 1K, American EXP & 3 Million Miler, Hyatt Globalist & Marriott Ambassador Elite

Can you ever have too much Four Seasons Hawaii? As many of you know, I can not spend too many nights at the Four Seasons in Hawaii and the Four Seasons Oahu Ko'Olina was kind enough to donate two nights in an Oceanfront room with breakfast for two to my son's preschool (retail value $2,500). Opening bid is $595 and there are not many terms or restrictions and NO other bids. I would not normally add this type of thing here, but it is a great value. Thank you for your consideration and please let me know if you have questions, my family and I have stayed at each FS in Hawaii.

https://m.biddingforgood. com/. auctions/272894266/items/272894396

Last edited by JDiver; Feb 3, 2017 at 8:06 pm Reason: Inactivated URL
Old Feb 3, 2017, 10:43 am
Moderator: Luxury Hotels and FlyerTalk Evangelist

I am moving this to the forum set aside for good causes on FT, the "Flyertalk Cares" forum, where it will likely get more attention.

RichardInSF, moderator, luxury hotels
Old Feb 3, 2017, 8:00 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Your child's pre-school does not appear to meet FlyerTalk's requirements and the Guidelines posted in the "sticky" post at the top of this page for an approved charity, and auctions such as this are not donations. There is no mention of any cause attached to this auction at all, much less that it might benefit an IRS 501(c)(3) entity.

If you have reason to believe we are in error, you may PM the Moderators of this forum (listed lower right hand corner).

JDiver, co-Moderator

Last edited by JDiver; Feb 3, 2017 at 8:07 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.