Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Mr. Mo Project

Search this Thread

Old Feb 18, 2016, 12:13 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
The Mr. Mo Project

The Mr. Mo Project is the reason our Schultz is with us. They pulled him from the NY AC&C for us. They rescue only senior dogs, because they so often are the first to be euthanized.

They are currently running fundraising campaign called Dave's Dollar Days. Will you consider donating even $1, please?

http://www.mrmoproject.com/

2 years ago yesterday we received the devastating news that Mr. Moses had a cancerous spinal cord tumor. He was given four weeks to live (Mom gave him 5) During these next 5 weeks, the 5 weeks Moses lived after his diagnoses and in honor of his beautiful legacy, we are running a Dave's Dollar Days. This is the one fundraiser every one can participate in, we ask all of my friends, dogs, cats, and kiddos to send just $1 dollar (or more) imagine if all of my friends sent $1?! Just mail your $1 donation to The Mr. Mo Project
641 Grooms Rd #235
Clifton Park NY 12065
Or PayPal [email protected] Thank you all so much for your support and generosity. We love you all!
Old Jul 7, 2016, 10:18 am

Great cause! Thanks for posting.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.