Search

Use of Gold upg certs

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2012, 1:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
Use of Gold upg certs

As I have no longhaul Y coming up (luckily) I couldn't really find any other use for the certs as an European 2-4-1 reward.

I remember to have read on the board, that also the fees (YQ, etc) would be 2-4-1, but the phone agent was adamant, that only the points part is - she even checked with someone (Supervisor, I guess) and they'll charge the "normal" fees to both pax.

Is there any evidence that fees would be also 2-4-1? Where would I find the T&C for this?
Old Dec 6, 2012, 1:15 am
Moderator, Finnair

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, QR Gold, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Nordic Choice Lifetime Platinum, SJ Prio Black
I cannot find any explicit rules for this spelled out on the site.

But the wording seems to indicate the opposite - fees and taxes are added for each flight. They say things like "you book for two but the cost in point is the same as for one".

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.