Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Do not stay here is you in town on business

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2017, 5:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL-Plat,Marriott-Plat, HH-D, Hyatt-Plat,

Hampton Inn Medford

Map| 1 Review | 0% Recommended

Hampton Inn Medford

1122 Morrow Rd Medford, OR US 97504

Do not stay here is you in town on business (0 Photo)

Hampton Inn Medford

Stayed here for business and had to leave early for work. They gave me some nonsense about a 48 hour cancellation policy. They charged me for the second night. Been on the road for over 12 years staying over 100 nights per year in hotels and never has any hotel ever applied this rule to me. You know what Marriott says, " Yes we will take car of that for you." I am done with the Hilton brand.

Would you like to write a review on the Hampton Inn Medford?

No, thank you.
Yes
Old Nov 20, 2017, 7:13 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Sorry, but you will find that most of the major chains are switching to a 48-hour (or greater) cancellation policy. Some large businesses negotiate corporate contracts which trim the 48 hours back, but not that many.

You are free to search around, but as time passes you will find that what you found at this property is the norm.
Old Nov 21, 2017, 7:08 am

Programs: AA,BNV,HIL
If one disagreeable experience at one property in a small town influences you about an entire worldwide chain, you'll end up with no place to sleep.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.