Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Could Not Publish

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2016, 7:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP 1.7 M, Hilton Gold, Hertz 5*, AARP Sophomore, 14-time Croix de Candlestick
Could Not Publish

Nice idea, but the function is not working. I wrote a detailed review, and the system would not let me publish it. Waste of time.
Old Jun 30, 2016, 1:25 pm
No longer with Internet Brands

Programs: DL DM 1.6MM, Marriott LT Plat
Originally Posted by Non-NonRev
Nice idea, but the function is not working. I wrote a detailed review, and the system would not let me publish it. Waste of time.
Be sure to select if you recommend the hotel or not. The PUBLISH button will not work until you do that.

We are going to make the requirement more clear in the next version
Old Jul 5, 2016, 9:29 pm

Originally Posted by IBobi
Be sure to select if you recommend the hotel or not. The PUBLISH button will not work until you do that.

We are going to make the requirement more clear in the next version
Found that even with recommend Yes/No, it still had Publish greyed out
Old Jul 6, 2016, 2:01 pm
No longer with Internet Brands

Programs: DL DM 1.6MM, Marriott LT Plat
Originally Posted by Ysitincoach
Found that even with recommend Yes/No, it still had Publish greyed out
I'm sorry to hear that. Could you do a few things to help us figure it out?

1. Take a screen shot of the screen when you are having this issue (show the top of the screen, and the grayed out button).

2. Be sure you are filling out all 4 of the required fields (title, name of hotel from database, recommend yes/no, and review text).

3. Let us know what device and browser you are using. Be sure to turn off things like ad blockers. If you try a different browser does it work?
Old Jul 6, 2016, 8:14 pm

Originally Posted by IBobi
I'm sorry to hear that. Could you do a few things to help us figure it out?

1. Take a screen shot of the screen when you are having this issue (show the top of the screen, and the grayed out button).

2. Be sure you are filling out all 4 of the required fields (title, name of hotel from database, recommend yes/no, and review text).

3. Let us know what device and browser you are using. Be sure to turn off things like ad blockers. If you try a different browser does it work?
Thanks for the info, got it to work in Firefox for Mac.
Didn't like Chrome or Safari, but I also didn't manipulate ad blockers as suggested.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.