Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Other Hotel Chains
Reload this Page >

Enclave Hotel & Suites - Best Location to Orlando Attractions

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2016, 8:40 pm
Original Poster

Enclave Hotel & Suites Orlando, a staySky Hotel & Resort

6165 Carrier Dr Orlando, FL US 32819

Enclave Hotel & Suites - Best Location to Orlando Attractions (1 Photo)

Enclave Hotel & Suites Orlando, a staySky Hotel & Resort

The best part about Enclave Hotel is its central location in Orlando - just a block from International Drive, and less than three miles from the convention center.

It's a three star hotel and the price is very good for what you get. The free breakfast was well above average and I would definitely recommend staying here if you want convenience without all the frills. (You can spend the money you'll save at the theme parks.)

The rooms are very clean and there were a variety to choose from. Some even have bunk beds for the kids. The shuttle service also makes it easy as a family to get to and from Universal and along I-Drive. 

Would you like to write a review on the Enclave Hotel & Suites Orlando, a staySky Hotel & Resort?

No, thank you.
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.