Wiki Posts
Search

Cash Upgrades

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2018, 3:56 pm
formerly JackDann
Original Poster

Originally Posted by dav662
Please let us know how the PE is on BR. I could never sleep on a plane even if it is a flat bed so not much difference to me on this but the fare difference is huge. Where would you connect if you flew China Eastern? I presume that you are going to BKK?
Will let you know how it goes. I won't be moving the flight to China Eastern now at such short notice. I'm actually getting better at sleeping on flights, should be okay with an 11pm flight out too, few drinks before and that should send me to sleep.

Yes onwards to BKK.
Old Mar 4, 2018, 12:50 pm

Does EVA offer a cash upgrade from Economy to PE? Right now a B (Eco Flex) ticket on YYZ-TPE is about the same price as a P (PE Special) ticket for September. I'd like to purchase the B ticket now in the hopes of using AP to upgrade, however if the upgrade does not become available I'd at least like to be able to buy up to PE.

Any advice or suggestions on how to go about doing this effectively?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.