Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > Europe
Reload this Page >

Hotel recommendations for Kiev, Ukraine.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2009, 7:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, AA ExPlt, Diamond HH, HY, BW, & Titanium Elite Marriott

I am going outside of my normal travel areas. (Western Europe)
Can anyone please recommend a hotel and provide information for the city of Kiev, Ukraine? I will edit this first post with all of the information I receive so that maybe it will help someone else as well.

Radisson Hotel $$$$ Clean Western
Rus Hotel $ Clean Russian

Last edited by EasternTraveler; Jan 23, 2009 at 7:45 pm
Old Jan 23, 2009, 7:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, AA ExPlt, Diamond HH, HY, BW, & Titanium Elite Marriott
I have found information in all of my searches that only points to Rus Hotel as being an affordable and decent hotel. I would think there would be other hotels that would be clean and reasonable.
Old Feb 15, 2009, 3:07 pm

hello, i am from Kyiv

the hotels here tend to be on the pricey side.. but most foreigners use the many private apartments services, which offer various level apartments from very basic and quite cheap to the very luxurious and expensive.

my brother and sister-in-law happen to run this kind of business with many apartments mainly in the downtown area.

if anyone is interested.. i can try to provide more information on their services...
Old Feb 16, 2009, 12:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
Hotel Attaché occupies one floor of a modern office/appartment building. Ca 100 eurs/night incl small brekkie in room. Very big rooms, clean. No service, no restaurant, no frills (aside from tea/coffee making facility in the rooms that can be resupplied)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.