Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > Europe
Reload this Page >

What's going on in Amsterdam in late November?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 16, 2017, 9:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Continental OnePass

Planning a trip to Amsterdam in late November (22-25), and hotel prices seem to be way higher that week than other weeks around then so I was wondering if something is going on that week that I missed?
Old Oct 16, 2017, 10:20 pm

Programs: AA, UA lowly commoner
Originally Posted by swiftaw
Planning a trip to Amsterdam in late November (22-25), and hotel prices seem to be way higher that week than other weeks around then so I was wondering if something is going on that week that I missed?
I don't know if this is what's causing the bump, but every year in late November there's a big international documentary film festival in Amsterdam, attended by filmmakers, distributors, producers, etc., as well as audiences.
Old Oct 19, 2017, 5:26 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold 1MM, BA Gold, UA Peon
IDFA is 15-26 November.

I don't have that on my radar as one of the times Amsterdam is full (IBC, ADE, Kingsday, etc).

I'm not sure what else is going on then.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.