Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Etihad First Class Pillow

Search this Thread

Old Sep 11, 2017, 11:52 am

Originally Posted by RealityBites
Those are not wear lines, it has small writing in Arabic script on it......
Totally just lines from it being worn. Used to all look much nicer but recently found most to be pretty worn out
Old Sep 11, 2017, 12:36 pm
Suspended

Programs: Etihad Gold, Emirates Gold, SPG Gold, Accor Platinum
Personally I don't like the cushion. I mean its fine in so far as it goes with EY's brand image, but to have it in my home? I don't think so.
Old Sep 26, 2017, 10:07 pm

Programs: EY Guest Platinum; A3 Gold; Delta Platinum, BA Silver, IHG Gold
if a passenger ask the crew for a pillow case and they hand them one over, then it is not stolen, right?
Old Sep 29, 2017, 11:29 am

Programs: AA Platinum, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by mike84k
Totally just lines from it being worn. Used to all look much nicer but recently found most to be pretty worn out
I actually have a funny story on this. I tried with EY Twitter help and they told me it was exclusive on board. Let's just say I did some sleuthing and found the right contacts at corporate. Happy to say I have one of these in my home and always get compliments on it

I'm now trying to source the fabric to reupholster some other pieces, haha
nicobruno likes this.
Old Sep 29, 2017, 11:33 am
Hyatt 10+ BadgeFour Seasons 5+ Badge

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by RealityBites
Those are not wear lines, it has small writing in Arabic script on it......
You read Arabic do you?

I don’t think so...
Old Dec 22, 2017, 12:23 am

Originally Posted by cbirch18
I actually have a funny story on this. I tried with EY Twitter help and they told me it was exclusive on board. Let's just say I did some sleuthing and found the right contacts at corporate. Happy to say I have one of these in my home and always get compliments on it

I'm now trying to source the fabric to reupholster some other pieces, haha
just sent you a pm. Would it be possible to please get the contact information for who helped you? I’d like to get one myself. I asked on board if I could hang on to the one I had at my seat but they said they needed it for the next flight. I’d really appreciate it.

Thanks,
rami
Old Dec 22, 2017, 2:30 am
Suspended

Programs: EY Guest Gold, Hilton HHonors Gold, Le Club Accor Silver, AAdvantage Gold
Originally Posted by Rmt721

just sent you a pm. Would it be possible to please get the contact information for who helped you? I’d like to get one myself. I asked on board if I could hang on to the one I had at my seat but they said they needed it for the next flight. I’d really appreciate it.

Thanks,
rami
The trick is to never ask!!!
Old Oct 27, 2018, 10:51 am

Were you able to source the fabric? I'm dying to have one of these pillows

Thanks
Old Oct 27, 2018, 1:21 pm

Programs: Etihad Guest Gold
Hi all, on my recent Etihad Airways flight (Economy) from JFK to AUH I managed to receive a first class pillow case after telling a cabin crew - whom I made friends with - that I always wanted that as a birthday gift. I can share with you some relevant information regarding the pillow. It was sourced from India under the item code IRL 731. Good luck flyers

(and if there's one lesson I learned...: it never hurts to ask!)
Old Oct 27, 2018, 9:27 pm

Originally Posted by SpanishSamurai
Hi all, on my recent Etihad Airways flight (Economy) from JFK to AUH I managed to receive a first class pillow case after telling a cabin crew - whom I made friends with - that I always wanted that as a birthday gift. I can share with you some relevant information regarding the pillow. It was sourced from India under the item code IRL 731. Good luck flyers

(and if there's one lesson I learned...: it never hurts to ask!)
Interesting! Had a look and the supplier is apparently Silverseas Private Limited, based in Mumbai. The pillow case is costs US$2 which would seem about right, but I would have thought they would have put a bit of a markup on the price for a customer such as Etihad.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.