FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/etihad-airways-etihad-guest-692/)
-   -   Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/etihad-airways-etihad-guest/1701999-feedback-thread-official-ey-lurker-etihadhelp.html)

tiamsanit Sep 22, 2018 10:35 pm

My account got hack again and all miles got stolen. I call and emailed EY but nearly 2 weeks now still no reply. Can EtihadHelp help me speed up the process?

EtihadHelp Sep 26, 2018 12:54 am

Originally Posted by tiamsanit (Post 30234807)
My account got hack again and all miles got stolen. I call and emailed EY but nearly 2 weeks now still no reply. Can EtihadHelp help me speed up the process?

Hi there, please send us your guest number via pm, and I will look into it for you. Thanks. *Ari

bluesnow Sep 29, 2018 1:26 am

To Etihadhelp,
I want to use my Etihad miles, which will be expired this December , to redeem the tickets of Czech Airlines. My prefer date is on next summer , July or August in 2019.
I tried to call the call centre several times in last two months. When I called them in early September, they told me that they could not find the flight on those dates and suggested me call back 330 days in advance. Well, when I contacted them again yesterday, two agents both said that they could find the flight and seats but the status of seats was "unconfirmed". So I failed to issue the tickets.
Would you please tell me how and when should I do to redeem the ticket of Czech Airlines?

EtihadHelp Sep 29, 2018 8:30 pm

Dear Guest, could you please provide us your Etihad Guest account via inbox message? We will look into it for you. Thank you. *Zozo

Baresi Nov 23, 2018 1:19 am

To Etihadhelp

I am trying to use up my Etihad guest miles to book a flight online through etihad guest site and all i get is his message below? :rolleyes::td:

Thanks in advance

https://booking.etihad.com/SSW2010/E...-flightbooking

EtihadHelp Nov 23, 2018 2:04 am

Originally Posted by Baresi (Post 30458218)
To Etihadhelp

I am trying to use up my Etihad guest miles to book a flight online through etihad guest site and all i get is his message below? :rolleyes::td:

Thanks in advance

https://booking.etihad.com/SSW2010/E...-flightbooking

Hi there, if I click on the link the message that I can see is that you need to log in to use your miles. If this is the case, please log in with your Etihad Guest details. If you received a different message, please send us a screenshot in a private message so that we can assist you. Thank you. *Marc

Sam Bee Nov 26, 2018 7:51 am

I got a weird email from Etihad:

Sambee, we don't want you to miss out on joining the the Anna Wu Etihad Guest Family Membership. All your miles will be pooled together into a single account for more convenience, greater benefits and increased flexibility.

Confirm your acceptance by simply clicking below.

Your Etihad Guest Hospitality Team
This appears like someone is trying to get me to donate my (non-existent) miles to their family account. I certainly don't know anyone called Anna Wu.

Is this some kind of phishing attack? I don't actually have anything to lose, i'd used my EY miles years back, so nothing in there at the moment, but strikes me as worth raising

EtihadHelp Nov 27, 2018 8:56 am

Originally Posted by Sam Bee (Post 30467457)
I got a weird email from Etihad:

This appears like someone is trying to get me to donate my (non-existent) miles to their family account. I certainly don't know anyone called Anna Wu.

Is this some kind of phishing attack? I don't actually have anything to lose, i'd used my EY miles years back, so nothing in there at the moment, but strikes me as worth raising

Hi Sam,

thank you for your message.
please don't accept the offer made to you.
If you have accepted a suspicious family membership request, kindly login to your account online and click on ‘leave’family membership.
Thank you. *Isi

Sam Bee Nov 28, 2018 3:35 am

Originally Posted by EtihadHelp (Post 30471824)
Hi Sam,

thank you for your message.
please don't accept the offer made to you.
If you have accepted a suspicious family membership request, kindly login to your account online and click on ‘leave’family membership.
Thank you. *Isi

Thank you for replying Isi. Don't worry, i'm very wary (thanks BA!) of such messages, just find it odd that this lady got my details to invite me?

Still you have her name if you want to track down fraudtsters looking to defraud your members! I'd be happy to forward it as well.

EtihadHelp Nov 28, 2018 4:32 am

Originally Posted by Sam Bee (Post 30475033)
Thank you for replying Isi. Don't worry, i'm very wary (thanks BA!) of such messages, just find it odd that this lady got my details to invite me?

Still you have her name if you want to track down fraudtsters looking to defraud your members! I'd be happy to forward it as well.

If you like you can forward all the details to Etihad Guest. They are on it. *Isi

raji Mar 7, 2019 10:55 am

To EtihadHelp
Hi. I have applied for transfer of Citi Rewards points for me & my wife from our respective Citi Prestige Cards on 27 Feb 2019 Morning, to our respective Etihad Guest Miles. It has been more than 9 days , still no transfer in our Etihad guest account. Please note we crosschecked with Citi Prestige Card customer care & they confirmed that they have transferred miles on 27 Feb 2019 itself. Probably delay is from Etihad Guest Department. Please expedite this process. This is required so as to buy Award Ticket , please note award ticket available now but availability may change with time , hence I request you to transfer ASAP. I have PM you all details of our Eihad guest no.

EtihadHelp Mar 9, 2019 2:10 am

Etihad Airways

Originally Posted by raji (Post 30858987)
To EtihadHelp
Hi. I have applied for transfer of Citi Rewards points for me & my wife from our respective Citi Prestige Cards on 27 Feb 2019 Morning, to our respective Etihad Guest Miles. It has been more than 9 days , still no transfer in our Etihad guest account. Please note we crosschecked with Citi Prestige Card customer care & they confirmed that they have transferred miles on 27 Feb 2019 itself. Probably delay is from Etihad Guest Department. Please expedite this process. This is required so as to buy Award Ticket , please note award ticket available now but availability may change with time , hence I request you to transfer ASAP. I have PM you all details of our Eihad guest no.

Hello Raji, please send us your Etihad Guest number via private message to follow up on this for you. *Isi

raji Mar 9, 2019 2:31 am

Thank you EtihadHelp, I received Etihad guest miles on 8 March Morning. May I request you to please upgrade Etihad Server/softwares so that in future all frequent fliers do not have to wait for so long for transfer of miles. I have been doing transfer of Miles from Citi Credit Card to Singapore Airlines/ Qatar airlines & other airlines but their transfers completed in 1-2 days. Etihad Guest takes a long time to transfer during which time availability of Award tickets may change & thus nullifying effects of transfer.

Lizie Mar 12, 2019 10:45 am

Dear Sir/Madam at EtihadHelp

I would like to book an Oman Air award. Do I check for availability on Oman Air's website and book on the Etihad website? Also will the fees and taxes be the same as the Sinbad fees and taxes?

Many thanks for your assistance.

EtihadHelp Mar 13, 2019 1:40 am

Originally Posted by Lizie (Post 30877889)
Dear Sir/Madam at EtihadHelp

I would like to book an Oman Air award. Do I check for availability on Oman Air's website and book on the Etihad website? Also will the fees and taxes be the same as the Sinbad fees and taxes?

Many thanks for your assistance.

Hello Lizie, to use your Etihad Guest miles for Oman Air's rewards booking, please call our Guest Team on https://www.etihadguest.com/en/conta...Nav=contact_us . Our team will then let you know the availability, and the taxes & surcharges for the booking. Thanks. *Ari