Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Missing Your World Reward Points

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24, 2018, 12:27 am

Programs: Skywards Plat, Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by dubaibaby
Very helpful thanks! Unfortunately nothing has been added to EK miles from SPG since 12 August in my case

Same here also.. I have had 7 nights recently posted, this included the 2k bonus on two occasions but this only cancelled out the "Go green" points I did not receive...

Still no EK miles though. When I go on transfer points my EK number still automatically comes up, so its still there on the system somewhere!
Old Oct 24, 2018, 12:42 am

Programs: EK Gold - Marriott Titanium - Hilton Gold
Hi, I recently became Gold on Marriott and Platinum on Emirates
I can't see any credit on either statement - I stayed in Marriot in September and flew last week on Emirates with nothing credited to either program
Does it take long time to show up?

Thanks
Old Oct 24, 2018, 1:14 am

Programs: AS MVP, EK Silver, Bonvoy Plat
Originally Posted by iamhz
Hi, I recently became Gold on Marriott and Platinum on Emirates
I can't see any credit on either statement - I stayed in Marriot in September and flew last week on Emirates with nothing credited to either program
Does it take long time to show up?

Thanks
Were you able to sign up before Judgement Day Conversion Day August 18th? It looks like signups are closed currently.
Old Oct 24, 2018, 1:31 am

Yes,
I signed up couple of years back - but only became EK Plat / Marriot Gold in September
Old Oct 24, 2018, 2:16 am

Programs: AS MVP, EK Silver, Bonvoy Plat
Yes,
I signed up couple of years back - but only became EK Plat / Marriot Gold in September
Like everything Marriott IT, it's broken right now. Keep invoices, ticket receipts, folios from stays etc etc. and save them for when Marriott is "more stable," and the service ticket queues are shorter, whenever that is. I called in today and their systems were "down."

I'm lucky to have evacuated most of my Marriott points for EK miles recently.
Old Oct 24, 2018, 2:17 am

Originally Posted by Metanoia
Like everything Marriott IT, it's broken right now. Keep invoices, ticket receipts, folios from stays etc etc. and save them for when Marriott is "more stable," and the service ticket queues are shorter, whenever that is. I called in today and their systems were "down."
Thanks
Old Oct 25, 2018, 7:12 am

Programs: SPG/Marriott Platinum Premier, Skywards Gold, HH Gold, M&M FTL
Same here. No Skywards miles have been added for any SPG/Marriott stay after August 18 (and had plenty). I think the system-link is currently broken.
Might be because my (previous) SPG number has been changed/consolidated to a new Marriott Rewards number after merging/consolidating the accounts. Don't think Marriott is providing EK with the information about this change. Though technically easy, as Marriott will send the ping to Emirates about miles-to-credit and Skywards# (which Marriott should have on file) did not change. My impression is they put the Your-World-Rewards program in second place.
Old Oct 27, 2018, 11:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: EK Gold / SPG Platinum Elite
Originally Posted by UAworldwide
The ‘Emirates Dual Currency Points’ in your SPG statement are the points coming into SPG for your EK flights. Looks like it’s 3 points per USD of the fare (not including tax). It could be 4 points per USD though, hard to work out as they don’t specify the flight route anymore in the SPG credit.

‘Emirates Mile For Stay-em Plat’ in your SPG statement are the points generated for your stay to go out to EK and then next to it you have the exact same amount of points but negative value and called ‘Points To Airline Miles Transfer Award’ and that is definitely divided by 3 and should show up in your EK account as miles.
Just today I've seen a number of credits to my Marriott account under the heading ' Emirates & China Eastern Miles'. Any idea if this is just a replacement for the previous wording 'Emirates Dual Currency Points' and is credit for EK flights or something different? I see one credit of just 30 points which seems low if based on the flight fare in USD even before tax. Possibly a short regional hop on FlyDubai .....
Old Oct 27, 2018, 2:16 pm

Originally Posted by dubaibaby
Just today I've seen a number of credits to my Marriott account under the heading ' Emirates & China Eastern Miles'. Any idea if this is just a replacement for the previous wording 'Emirates Dual Currency Points' and is credit for EK flights or something different? I see one credit of just 30 points which seems low if based on the flight fare in USD even before tax. Possibly a short regional hop on FlyDubai .....
Same here I have had three random amounts posted today - 608, 304 and 154.. they are placed in between bookings to suggest they are related to the booking as opposed flights?
Old Oct 28, 2018, 3:06 am

Originally Posted by Will08
Same here I have had three random amounts posted today - 608, 304 and 154.. they are placed in between bookings to suggest they are related to the booking as opposed flights?
Same here - but it is only showing 18 miles
Old Oct 28, 2018, 3:55 am

Same here - but it is only showing 18 miles
The miles have now posted to my EK account... no idea what stays they relate to though..
Old Oct 29, 2018, 11:49 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat, Marriott Titanium, HH Diamond
Anyone Receive Unknown Skyward Miles from Marriott?

Today I noticed my Skywards account was credited with miles for a stay at "Courtyard Marriott" even though I have never stayed there :/

Anyone else have this happen to them?
Old Oct 30, 2018, 1:40 am

Programs: Mucci des canapes, Skywards Gold, BAEC, IC Plat Amb, LH FTV
No but quite a lot of people are missing some due to them: Missing Your World Reward Points

Perhaps you have theirs??
Will08 likes this.
Old Oct 30, 2018, 1:53 am

Programs: AF/KL BA GF EK EY LH QR
Originally Posted by FlyingFrZ
Today I noticed my Skywards account was credited with miles for a stay at "Courtyard Marriott" even though I have never stayed there :/

Anyone else have this happen to them?
Unfortunately, not ☹️

Lucky you!
Old Oct 30, 2018, 2:30 am

Programs: EK Skywards Gold, TK Elite Plus, QR Platinum, Bonvoy Titanium
Looks everything posted for all stays overnight last night. Everything is credited as Courtyard Marriott even though that’s not the right hotel, and the date is all yesterday. But the amount seems correct!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.