Wiki Posts
Search

Partner lounge at Tokyo Haneda

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8, 2016, 6:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: Skywards Gold
Partner lounge at Tokyo Haneda

Currently sat in the JAL F lounge at Haneda...a whole lot better than the usual Sakura lounge. I didn't realise plat/first get to use a separate lounge anywhere except in OZ and of course DXB.

Any others out there that are separate for first/plats?
Old Feb 8, 2016, 6:55 am

Programs: EK Gold
Originally Posted by m3red
Currently sat in the JAL F lounge at Haneda...a whole lot better than the usual Sakura lounge. I didn't realise plat/first get to use a separate lounge anywhere except in OZ and of course DXB.

Any others out there that are separate for first/plats?
Interesting to know!

I've got an LGW-DXB in F in a couple of weeks time. Would you or anyone know if this is the case in LGW?
Old Feb 8, 2016, 7:15 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by nmc980
Interesting to know!

I've got an LGW-DXB in F in a couple of weeks time. Would you or anyone know if this is the case in LGW?
Lgw uses the Emirates lounge for first and biz. It's a nice lounge if not a bit far from the gate but LGW is a much better place than LHR.
Old Feb 8, 2016, 7:29 am

Programs: EK Gold
Originally Posted by m3red
Lgw uses the Emirates lounge for first and biz. It's a nice lounge if not a bit far from the gate but LGW is a much better place than LHR.
Thought that might be the case - thanks
Old Feb 8, 2016, 7:55 am

Originally Posted by nmc980
Interesting to know!

All EK outstation lounges are combined F/J facilities - but the lounge at LGW is by far the best lounge operated by anyone at LGW, North or South, except possibly if you get the games room in the No.1 Traveller North all to yourself, but even then, F&B isn't quite as good as EK's there.
Old Feb 8, 2016, 10:44 am
Ambassador: Emirates Airlines

Originally Posted by eternaltransit
All EK outstation lounges are combined F/J facilities - but the lounge at LGW is by far the best lounge operated by anyone at LGW, North or South, except possibly if you get the games room in the No.1 Traveller North all to yourself, but even then, F&B isn't quite as good as EK's there.
Not likely at the moment...

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...questions.html

The BA passengers are revolting...

Old Feb 8, 2016, 10:58 am

Originally Posted by DYKWIA
Not likely at the moment...

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...questions.html

The BA passengers are revolting...

So they are - I find it amusing since the No.1 Traveller is superior to the previous BA offerings in LGW in every respect...yet the complaints are vociferous because they charge for champagne

I bet BA could save costs just by giving out free champagne vouchers rather than investing in any lounges! The only other airline with a pax profile where champagne is a major factor seems to be QF, judging by the internal feedback about catering provisions!
Old Mar 14, 2016, 6:23 am
Original Poster

Another F or Plat only lounge...

Amman

First - Petra VIP lounge

Biz and Gold - Crown Lounge.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.