Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Limited of Saver Award and another question ??

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2013, 5:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: VA Silver, IHG Platinum

Hi. This is my first thread in FTs as I'm new here but I've flying many times with many airlines. However today I'm wondering about skyward and going to ask all for helping me.

I'm looking for a BKK-HKG-BKK sector for Saver Reward in Y. It's very difficult to find but finally I found on Jan 2014 which my miles will expire that month too. However, i just wanna know that is it too quick for booking a reward ticket now ?? As I'm worry that the seat will gone. Another question is that what is carrier imporse charge on EK website ?? Is that a fuel surcharge ?? And is it going to adjust more soon ??

Thanks all.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.