Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Morton's VIPs please share your experiences here

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2019, 9:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Landry's President's Club, Marriott Silver, Awesomeness EXPLT
Bumping this thread as I was just given VIP status by the GM at one of the NYC locations. I must say the downtown NYC staff is super friendly and has become my lower Manhattan goto Happy Hour as their specials are quite good for the area.
Old Jan 28, 2019, 8:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I've had relatively few steakhouse experiences in my life, as I tend to look to less formularized restaurants on special occasions. But the 3-course prix fixe filet-and-seafood dinner has always been good value IMO.
Old Feb 3, 2019, 12:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by MaxBuck
I've had relatively few steakhouse experiences in my life, as I tend to look to less formularized restaurants on special occasions. But the 3-course prix fixe filet-and-seafood dinner has always been good value IMO.
I agree and I find the service at least at the NYC Downtown one to be very good.
Old Jul 30, 2019, 3:59 pm

Programs: AA Plt, Marriott Gold, National EE, Hertz PC, El Mambero De Mucci, PWP Aide to Generalissimo Godot
Originally Posted by stockmanjr
I agree and I find the service at least at the NYC Downtown one to be very good.
How would you compare it to the titans in NYC? Palm, S&W, Delmonico, Peter Luger, etc.?
Old Sep 6, 2019, 4:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by El_Chiflero
How would you compare it to the titans in NYC? Palm, S&W, Delmonico, Peter Luger, etc.?
Palm I actually don't go for the steak I go for the Chicken Parm... Luger's is a better steak but I'm sick of the gruffness of their service. Delmonico and S&W are both fine. Capitol Grille I've had much better experiences on LI over the NYC location. I think I'm biased by Morton's as they treat me extremely well especially since I'm often just a happy hour customer.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.