Wiki Posts
Search

Delta opens JFK T4 preview site

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2013, 9:07 am
Original Poster

(email announcement)

Enjoy a sneak peek of our new JFK terminal before it arrives.

You're invited to T4X, a pre-opening experience celebrating our $1.4 billion renovation of Terminal 4 (T4) at John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK).

Be the first to virtually explore the terminal and preview its state-of-the-art features when you visit T4X in the heart of SoHo at 376 West Broadway at Broome Street. Swing by May 1st - 22nd to experience:

- The Delta Sky Priority® check-in process
- Our new flagship Delta Sky Club®
- The Sky Deck at Delta Sky Club, a stylish outdoor terrace

T4X will be open to the public Tuesdays - Sundays from 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. We invite you, a loyal Medallion® member, to visit during these hours and enjoy one (1) complimentary meal. To take advantage of this offer before it expires on May 4th, just show your Medallion membership card at the café.
Old May 1, 2013, 9:54 am

Programs: Delta GM
Just went by to check it out, and immediately sent the rest of the office (they are across the street, so not too bad of a walk).

Free Yankee's tickets right now to Friday's game vs the Oakland A's. The promotional giveaways are either a passport holder, cup, luggage tag, or compact mirror. They are still setting up the lounge upstairs and getting the food/drinks ready.

The Downstairs conveyer belt with the "luggage" box lunches is not working yet, so they were playful and moved the box along belt. For $4 the food is really good for the neighborhood (i got my free Medallion meal today) - you get a drink, cookies, sandwich plus peanuts and of course biscoff cookies.

Overall a pleasant experience, plus a good buy for lunch for the next month for anyone in SoHo.

Jason
Old May 1, 2013, 11:44 am

Was just there as well. Personnel confirmed that there would be Precheck, although they were vague about whether it would be immediately at opening. (That said, all promotional material says SkyPriority lanes, without expressly indicating Precheck).

Originally Posted by Digmurlo
Free Yankee's tickets right now to Friday's game vs the Oakland A's.
DYKWIA Alert!: Some tickets (presumably for Medallions) are for seats in the Delta Sky360 Club.
Old May 1, 2013, 12:52 pm

Programs: DL PM, DL MM
Originally Posted by flyerwma
... Personnel confirmed that there would be Precheck, ....
sadly, past experience has proven that means nothing
Old May 1, 2013, 2:36 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by flyerwma
Was just there as well. Personnel confirmed that there would be Precheck, although they were vague about whether it would be immediately at opening. (That said, all promotional material says SkyPriority lanes, without expressly indicating Precheck).

DYKWIA Alert!: Some tickets (presumably for Medallions) are for seats in the Delta Sky360 Club.
Too bad I was just in NYC.
Old May 1, 2013, 10:12 pm

Programs: DL-DM/1MM, HILTON-DIA, .HYATT-DIA/GLOB , IHG-PLT,HERTZ 5*, NATIONAL ES
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Too bad I was just in NYC.
Ditto...
Old May 2, 2013, 1:06 pm

Programs: UA Gold/1MM, AA EXP, Marriott Plat
what do the passport holders look like?
Old May 2, 2013, 2:55 pm

Programs: DL EOS...
I happened to be in the area and stopped by for a lite bite and soft drink. Friendly attendants with outdoor seating and a lounge upstairs.

Thanks Delta!
Old May 2, 2013, 4:42 pm

Programs: DL Medialia Platina
Adam Shapiro of Fox Business did a story on the mock-up as well as a time-lapse of the construction of T-4.

It was on tonight's Willis Report but the video isn't online yet (as of 18:41).
Old May 2, 2013, 5:38 pm

Programs: DL PM, HHonors Gold, SPG
Here's some coverage from other sites:

http://thepointsguy.com/2013/05/free...op-up-in-soho/

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-styl...icle-1.1331596
(including an interview with Gail Grimmett)
Old May 3, 2013, 7:26 am
[INACTIVE] Company Representative - Delta Air Lines

Originally Posted by ThrowDownYourLeavyScreens
Adam Shapiro of Fox Business did a story on the mock-up as well as a time-lapse of the construction of T-4.

It was on tonight's Willis Report but the video isn't online yet (as of 18:41).
Here's the Fox Business piece: http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/23468...delta-terminal
Old May 3, 2013, 11:21 am

Programs: Variety of rectangular cards with my name on it

At the delta t4x soho for lunch. Went here for lunch rather than with the office. Got 2 yankees tix for sunday and access to the 360 club. Might go. Ill take a few pics of the place and post later today.
Old May 3, 2013, 11:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by KissFlyGoodbye
At the delta t4x soho for lunch...........Got 2 yankees tix for sunday and access to the 360 club.....
Did you win a contest or were they giving out tickets for free?
Old May 3, 2013, 12:11 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by KissFlyGoodbye
At the delta t4x soho for lunch. Went here for lunch rather than with the office. Got 2 yankees tix for sunday and access to the 360 club. Might go. Ill take a few pics of the place and post later today.
Might go? If you no show, you're depriving two other people of being able to participate in this, which probably does cost DL some money.
Old May 3, 2013, 12:56 pm

Programs: DL PM, UA Premier, AA Gold, Hertz PC, National Exec Elite, Sixt Plat
Free Yankees tickets and Sky360 Club tix??? I need to go!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.