Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

SkyBonus Incentive Program for Small Businesses

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SkyBonus Incentive Program for Small Businesses

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5, 2011, 9:34 am

Programs: DL Gold, SkyClub, AA PLT, CO Silver, AS MVPGLD
The email I received reads:

:Our records indicate that it's been over a year since travel has been credited to your company's SkyBonus account. We don't want you to miss out, so we're offering you a great opportunity to put business travel to work for your company.

As an extra incentive, we are offering an additional 25,000 SkyBonus points when you register for this promotion and take a qualifying flight by 4-Oct-2011.

Note: If you have made any qualifying flights in the past year, they may not have been credited to your account. You can easily fix this by adding your flight(s) to your account by logging in and clicking "Add Tickets" under "Your Skybonus."

Start enjoying the benefits of SkyBonus:

• Earn SkyBonus points for every dollar spent while your employees earn their own miles in the SkyMiles program — it's like getting double rewards.
• Redeem SkyBonus points for Award Tickets, upgrades, Silver Medallion® status, Delta Sky Club® memberships and more.
• Also, earn when flying on our Joint Venture partners Air France, KLM and Alitalia.

Don't miss out on this great offer. Register and fly by 4-Oct-2011 to receive an extra 25,000 SkyBonus points."

I've definitely flown and had tickets added during this period but if they're willing to give me an extra 25,000 miles to continue what I'm doing then... game on!! Thanks for the mix-up Skybonus!
Old Aug 5, 2011, 9:40 am

Programs: DL Silver, UA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Silver, IHG Plat, Hilton Silver
The only problem is that the link doesn't appear to work. This is the error message I received a few times (LOL).

Message from the NSAPI plugin:

No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds.

Build date/time: Oct 25 2004 11:00:47

Change Number: 453242
However, when I just tried again, it said I was already registered.
Old Aug 5, 2011, 10:29 am

Website is up and it is showing in my registered promotions. Rules are below.

25000 Bonus Points for your company!
Return To Previous Page
To qualify for the SkyBonus promotion, your company must 1) register in the promotion prior to 60 days after your company was notified by e-mail, and 2) purchase a ticket and fly on any qualifying flight on Delta, Air France, KLM and Alitalia before that date. Only flights flown after registering in the promotion will be considered. With the Add a Ticket tool, retroactive credit is allowed for qualifying flights purchased and flown after a company's enrollment date. In addition, only eligible travel purchased and flown within the last 12 months will be considered for credit. All SkyBonus program rules apply to SkyBonus program membership, points, offers, point accrual, point redemption and travel benefits. The rules are subject to change. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/skybonus. Taxes and fees for award travel are the responsibility of the passenger and must be paid at the time the ticket is booked. Award travel seats and complimentary upgrades are limited and may not be available on all flights or in all markets. All SkyMiles program, Flying Blue program, and MilleMiglia program rules apply, respectively. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide, www.airfrance.us, and http://alitalia.com/US_EN/millemiglia. All Delta Sky Club rules apply to club membership and use. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/skyclub. Offers and benefits subject to change without notice.
Hopefully, my upcoming flight (already in skybonus) will qualify, since it is flown in the 60day window (but purchased before).
Old Aug 5, 2011, 10:32 am

Programs: Delta Skymiles, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
+1 to all of the above... gonna be interesting since I've got flights coming up next week for 4 employees that all are booking under our Skybonus #.
Old Aug 5, 2011, 11:15 am

Programs: AA Gold MM, DL Gold, US MM, HH Gold, Starwood
Got it today after returning Monday from a BE paid trip DAY-CPH. Plus a lot of domestic flights earlier in the year.

IT strikes again but after the site came back on line I registered anyway.

Cheers
Old Aug 5, 2011, 11:38 am

Programs: DL PM/1MM, BW DE (lifetime), HH DE, Marriott PE (lifetime), National Emerald Executive
Originally Posted by zarathustraween
I haven't been able to get this link to work yet, from my email or from here. Anyone get it to work?
Got two emails on this, but upon following the link it always says:
No promotion exists for enrollment.

Seems that someone forgot to set-up an actual promo and didn't bother to check does it work before spamming out all customers. Typical of Dullta - careless and always making a fool of itself in public.
Old Aug 5, 2011, 12:05 pm

Programs: AA EXP; DL Gold; PC Plat; SPG Gold; HHonors Gold
Delta IT strikes again!

I received the 25,000 bonus point e-mail earlier, and just received this now:

Dear jb831,

You may have received an email from SkyBonus this morning, Friday, August 5. We apologize for the inconvenience. We're in the process of enhancing the program for our customers and one of our test messages was sent to some of our customers in error. Rest assured, your point balance is intact. Please be aware we are working with our e-mail vendor to assure this does not inconvenience you or your company again.

Please note, our website may be unresponsive because of the high volume of members checking their account. This should be available soon.

Thank you,
The SkyBonus Team
Old Aug 5, 2011, 12:25 pm

Programs: DYKWIA Extraordinaire. TrollSlayer Mega Diamond. [insert esoteric sounding status level(s) here]
again the mantra of Loose Lips Sink Ships

Last edited by Vuelos; Aug 5, 2011 at 12:31 pm
Old Aug 5, 2011, 12:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
I received the same email earlier today and thought it was odd that it said there was no activity in over a year since I knew I had flights posted and also only joined skybonus this year. I kept having troubles getting on the site and it finally reigstered me. All that trouble to get another email saying the first one was sent in error

Delta should honor that promotion for those of us that went out of our way this morning to register.
Old Aug 5, 2011, 12:35 pm

Programs: Delta Skymiles, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
Originally Posted by jb831
Delta IT strikes again!

I received the 25,000 bonus point e-mail earlier, and just received this now:

Dear jb831,

You may have received an email from SkyBonus this morning, Friday, August 5. We apologize for the inconvenience. We're in the process of enhancing the program for our customers and one of our test messages was sent to some of our customers in error. Rest assured, your point balance is intact. Please be aware we are working with our e-mail vendor to assure this does not inconvenience you or your company again.

Please note, our website may be unresponsive because of the high volume of members checking their account. This should be available soon.

Thank you,
The SkyBonus Team
At least your retraction e-mail had your name whereas my simply started out Dear ,

So, wonder if it still allows you to enroll if you'll actually get the bonus?
Old Aug 5, 2011, 12:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by GaryO3
At least your retraction e-mail had your name whereas my simply started out Dear ,

So, wonder if it still allows you to enroll if you'll actually get the bonus?
Mine also said "Dear ," in the retraction email but had my full name in the first one.

I am sure Delta won't give you the bonus since they sent out the retraction email. I was excited when I got the email also, I thought that was a great offer.
Old Aug 5, 2011, 1:04 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

SkyBonus E-mail Error - Please accept our apology

I received the following e-mail message earlier this afternoon:

Dear Canarsie,

Thank you,
The SkyBonus Team
Old Aug 5, 2011, 1:05 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA Plat Pro, MR LTP, others from cards
Promo was a mistake...

I just received the message below. Another own goal from Delta's IT (or the interaction of the IT and the rewards teams).

Subject: SkyBonus E-mail Error - Please accept our apology
Dear ENIAC,

Thank you,
The SkyBonus Team
Old Aug 5, 2011, 1:17 pm

It's no longer listed under my promotions....
Old Aug 5, 2011, 2:23 pm

Programs: Amex-gold, Hainan-gold, Mrt-LT Titanium

Originally Posted by RealHJ
Got two emails on this,

Seems that someone forgot to set-up an actual promo and didn't bother to check does it work before spamming out all customers. Typical of Dullta - careless and always making a fool of itself in public.
Yep, got the same 2 emails about 15 hours apart. Seems the ATL radio shack delta.dum computers are doing some upgrade enhancing !.

Them 'slippery' ATL liars sure have good new marketing vendors !!.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.