Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Welcome! 2005-2018

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Welcome! 2005-2018

Search this Thread

Old Apr 19, 2012, 3:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Fallen Plats, ex-WN CP, DYKWIW; still a Hilton Diamond & Club Cholula™ R.I.P. Super Plats
There's a bar just for the Kettles so we don't have to mingle with them?

How sweet.
Old Apr 19, 2012, 3:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Fallen Plats, ex-WN CP, DYKWIW; still a Hilton Diamond & Club Cholula™ R.I.P. Super Plats
Originally Posted by kipper
That's one screwed up family!
What Dovster is really trying to say (but despite his debauchery is too much of a gentleman to vocalize) is that he would to recreate that family situation.

(Check the local age of consent first -- it might be wise to wait a year or two.)
Old Apr 19, 2012, 7:05 am
Suspended

Programs: DeltaPrivateJet, Ritz PP, Delta 4 million miler - Flying Colonel; AA Exec Plat (3 million + USAir)
Clubs

I was in the SLC club the other day and 60% were on computers. Does anyone else remember when laptops were banned there?
Old Apr 19, 2012, 7:25 am

Programs: DL: PM/2MM; MHG; HH;
Traveling Sat with new Calling Card

I'll be through Atlanta on Sat (4/21) between 1:30p and 4:00p. I'm going ot check out the new E SC and then will prob go to A or whichever concourse DL 1633 departs from. I'll have some of my new "leisure cards" to give in case someone introduces themselves.

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/e...m50/FTCard.jpg

I'll be in SLC between 6:45 and 7:30 so the same thing applies.

I'll be back through SLC on 4/28 between 10 and 11A and ATL between 4:30 and 6:30P.

I always enjoy meeting fellow FT'ers and have done so in ATL and SLC on past trips.
Old Apr 19, 2012, 8:13 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by MikeMpls
What Dovster is really trying to say (but despite his debauchery is too much of a gentleman to vocalize) is that he would to recreate that family situation.

(Check the local age of consent first -- it might be wise to wait a year or two.)
He's always thinking about that sort of thing.
Old Apr 19, 2012, 9:29 am

Programs: | *G | STE | HGP ♦ | SPG Au | MR Au

He's always thinking about that sort of thing.
Somehow I doubt it, as I think the word "Marriage" is sacrilegious to Dov.

Of course I could be wrong as you guys go way back, you should know him better than I do.
Old Apr 19, 2012, 9:34 am

Programs: ABP, Mr. Mom without the kids, Signor Mucci, DL PM, HH & Hyatt Diamond
Aloha and morning from the Hilton Waikoloa. The parrots have been awake and 'talking' starting around 4:45 this morning. At first we thought it was crickets. Hope everyone has a great day!
Old Apr 19, 2012, 9:47 am

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
Originally Posted by DHalltheway
Somehow I doubt it, as I think the word "Marriage" is sacrilegious to Dov.
Not at all. I am greatly appreciative of the institution of marriage -- especially when the woman is having an affair with me. It (generally) means that I am not going to be bugged by her about my seeing other women.
Old Apr 19, 2012, 9:49 am

Programs: DL KM/DM/2MM (NH Plat emeritus, CO Plat emeritus, and no place like home)
Originally Posted by Dovster
Not at all. I am greatly appreciative of the institution of marriage -- especially when the woman is having an affair with me. It (generally) means that I am not going to be bugged by her about my seeing other women.
Dovster, I just realized that you are now

I am late to the game, but should I say congratulations?
Old Apr 19, 2012, 10:10 am

Originally Posted by DLroads
Dovster, I just realized that you are now

I am late to the game, but should I say congratulations?
It is true that I am a FlyerTalk legend, but in my case I think the term "legend" is used as in "the legend of the destruction of Atlantis".
Old Apr 19, 2012, 10:15 am

Programs: DL, National, Marriott, Hilton
Originally Posted by Canarsie
She is not the only one “on the prowl” as I am not quite understanding the response to jackal by N639DL:Can someone speculate on this?
Your mother-in-law comes to work with you and gives you orders?

I'm lucky if I get about 6 hours of sleep/night lately. Mr. Kipper is awake by 4:30, and I usually can't fall asleep until after 10:30.

Good catch!

Unless one really enjoys spending time with their mother-in-law, I'd think most would look for a different job!
On average a school night is 6 hours (on Sunday nights it is around 4 hours), Friday is average 9 hours, Saturday is average 8 hours.
Old Apr 19, 2012, 11:24 am

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
I would think that most women wouldn't complain if you were seeing other women... It minimizes the time they are expected to spend with you.
Originally Posted by N639DL

On average a school night is 6 hours (on Sunday nights it is around 4 hours), Friday is average 9 hours, Saturday is average 8 hours.
Yes, but you compensate for it on Fridays adn Saturdays... I haven't been able to do that.
Old Apr 19, 2012, 9:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by DHalltheway
Of course I could be wrong as you guys go way back, you should know him better than I do.

Whenever you think you know Dovster, prepare to be surprised.

... in my case I think the term "legend" is used as in "the legend of the destruction of Atlantis".
Where does that leave Cholula? You can't both be that old.
Old Apr 20, 2012, 4:53 am

Where does that leave Cholula?
It leaves him moderating the mud fight arena known as "Omni" -- just like the Good Lord intended.
Old Apr 20, 2012, 9:44 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL: 3.8 MM, Marriott: Lifetime Titanium
It leaves him moderating the mud fight arena known as "Omni" -- just like the Good Lord intended.
Isn't that the truth.

And with "Silly Season™" aka the US Presidential elections now upon us, the PR area is knee deep in mud, blood and beer.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.