Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Welcome! 2005-2018

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Welcome! 2005-2018

Search this Thread

Old Nov 12, 2005, 7:09 pm

Deleted

Last edited by vinnmann; Aug 10, 2007 at 8:42 am
Old Nov 12, 2005, 7:13 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
Originally Posted by vinnmann
I doubt you could handle her...
Very possibly not, but I am never one to shirk from a challenge.
Old Nov 12, 2005, 7:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Retired :)
More pics from TLV....

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kdembros/my_photos

ps.... I'm not sure I have them all named correctly... if not, I'm sure someone will correct me.
Old Nov 12, 2005, 7:25 pm
In memoriam

Programs: SWA A list preferred and CP, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Hertz President's club
Originally Posted by Traveller
You made it to Jaffa, cool!
Old Nov 12, 2005, 7:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Lehava
You made it to Jaffa, cool!
Well I did get lost a few times... the map said Yaffa so who knows where I was.
Old Nov 12, 2005, 7:31 pm
In memoriam

Programs: SWA A list preferred and CP, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Hertz President's club
Well I did get lost a few times... the map said Yaffa so who knows where I was.
You were in the right place, I recognize the view of TLV from there in your pics. *smile* So tell tell what did you buy while you were there??? I love the pics of the kittens and dogs but I want shopping details *grin*
Old Nov 12, 2005, 7:40 pm

Programs: Delta PM, Marriott Rewards Platinum, Hilton Honors lackey
Originally Posted by Canarsie
...so when are you changing your FlyerTalk name to the Dovsteress?

Boy, won’t Lehava, Modapa and jfe be jealous!
Not jealous at all....just call me Dovsterless
Old Nov 12, 2005, 7:43 pm

Here are some Athens Pictures. I hope you can view them with this link. Note that I did take a picture of some Acropolis construction workers for Modepa and Lehava.

Where???? I don't see any sweat!
Old Nov 12, 2005, 7:48 pm
In memoriam

Originally Posted by Modapa
Where???? I don't see any sweat!
there is no sweat they are heavily dressed, and have rock or something blocking the view of their assets, but I was touched that Traveller remembered to get us some eye candy *smile*. The photo is named something like Construction workers ffor L and M (right after the "during construction" photo)
Old Nov 12, 2005, 7:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

there is no sweat they are heavily dressed, and have rock or something blocking the view of their assets, but I was touched that Traveller remembered to get us some eye candy *smile*. The photo is named something like for L and M
L is for Lehava and M is for Modapa.

I didn't do much shopping in TLV, I was busy sightseeing. I did buy a ring in Athens and a watch (because mine died the night before my flight home and I couldn't imagine an 11 hour flight w/o a watch ).
Old Nov 12, 2005, 7:57 pm
In memoriam

I didn't do much shopping in TLV, I was busy sightseeing. I did buy a ring in Athens and a watch (because mine died the night before my flight home and I couldn't imagine an 11 hour flight w/o a watch ).

*gasp* No wonder you didnt find the trip worth the bonding time with LY's agents. You missed the entire "supporting the economy" experience. What kind of tour guide is Dov if he didnt help you work out your credit card???

I agree on the watch, stuck on a plane playing "are we there yet" without a watch is no fun at all.

PS Yeah I got it on the L and M, thought it was cute. Hey speaking of which you never said, were the LY agents cute? Some of them are REALLLLLYYY good looking (of course those are never the ones that detain you and want to pat you down *blush...oops did I say that also...smile*)
Old Nov 12, 2005, 7:58 pm

I've gotta say, Traveller, you are quite a trooper. All that time around the Dovster and you're going to do it again in just a few more weeks! But don't worry, this time, Lehava and I will have your back....
Old Nov 12, 2005, 8:00 pm

Incidentally, I am bringing another friend to the PBI/FLL meet who is also a friend of Jack Daniels.....between the four of us, we should be able to make life a little rough for our friend from TLV.
Old Nov 12, 2005, 8:00 pm
In memoriam

Originally Posted by Modapa
I've gotta say, Traveller, you are quite a trooper. All that time around the Dovster and you're going to do it again in just a few more weeks! But don't worry, this time, Lehava and I will have your back....
They arent going to know what hit them with the three of us together (and 4 of us if we could convince flying mom to step away from photoshop and join us).
Old Nov 12, 2005, 8:01 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
What kind of tour guide is Dov if he didnt help you work out your credit card???
Hey! I got her discounts ranging from 10% to 50% at three shops in Tel Aviv and 30% in Nazareth. 'Tain't my fault if she didn't go a-shoppin.

BTW, Lehava, did I mention that after the organized part of the trip, five of us went to Safed for a couple of days?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.