Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta FlyReady - Documentation Portal

Search this Thread

Old May 11, 2022, 10:43 am

I try to use FlyReady for every applicable flight. Sometimes it works and saves time and effort at the airport. Otherwise, it wasn't that hard to try.
Old May 12, 2022, 6:31 am

The only time I got it to work I didn't see any real difference at check in. I guess if I didn't have to check luggage maybe it would have been helpful, but I was checking a bag so they still wanted to confirm everything I put in Fly "Ready" ("Ready" is relative term since this product really does not appear to be "Ready" IMHO)
Old May 13, 2022, 5:53 am

Programs: Delta Death March, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat, Marriott/Hilton Gold Life
Originally Posted by Orange County Commuter
Am I the only person who is not even bothering to try to use Fly Ready? I figure if Delta can't come up with a workable product it's not worth my time to fight with it
FlyReady worked... for 3/4 of my family... in Costa Rica...
note that the 1/4 required us to go through the whole thing at the airport anyhow... so... you're correct
BSAChris likes this.
Old May 13, 2022, 10:54 am

Programs: DL(PM), UA(Silver), AA(EXP) Marriott(Ti), HH(Gold), Hertz(PC)
I'm flying ATL-EZE tomorrow, earlier today I uploaded the "declaracion jurada" to FlyReady, and within 20 minutes I got an email saying I uploaded the wrong form. I called the Diamond line and was told the service is rejecting "almost all" uploads and to just show the form at the airport.
Old May 13, 2022, 1:27 pm

Originally Posted by fliesdelta
I'm flying ATL-EZE tomorrow, earlier today I uploaded the "declaracion jurada" to FlyReady, and within 20 minutes I got an email saying I uploaded the wrong form. I called the Diamond line and was told the service is rejecting "almost all" uploads and to just show the form at the airport.
Exactly why I don't bother.

Even by Delta IT standards this thing is pathetic! LOL!
Old May 13, 2022, 7:34 pm

Programs: DL(PM), UA(Silver), AA(EXP) Marriott(Ti), HH(Gold), Hertz(PC)
Originally Posted by Orange County Commuter
Exactly why I don't bother.

Even by Delta IT standards this thing is pathetic! LOL!
This isn't Delta IT though, it's the contractor's problem (so I was told).
Old May 13, 2022, 8:56 pm

ATL-VCE June 10th flight. FlyReady to Italy started working today.
Old May 16, 2022, 11:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Worked great for both inbound and return for recent JFK-BCN trip.
Old May 19, 2022, 11:13 pm

Programs: Delta PM 2MM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by danola
Not clear to me if I need a covid test when taking the Chunnel Tunnel from London to Paris ?
Just to answer my own question - you DO NOT need covid test to take the train.
Old May 21, 2022, 5:00 am

Programs: DL DM; Hyatt Globalist; etc
Frustratingly close to useful, but not actually.

Worked great outbound to Spain from the US, but coming back I can’t get it to accept my declaration form. I had no problem validating my negative test, but I can’t proceed past signing my name and declaring I tested negative.

With a 06:15 departure tomorrow morning I’m peeved that I’ll have to arrive earlier to check-in in person. KLM and DL both won’t let me check in due to the missing forms.
Old May 21, 2022, 5:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by manacit
Frustratingly close to useful, but not actually.

Worked great outbound to Spain from the US, but coming back I can’t get it to accept my declaration form. I had no problem validating my negative test, but I can’t proceed past signing my name and declaring I tested negative.

With a 06:15 departure tomorrow morning I’m peeved that I’ll have to arrive earlier to check-in in person. KLM and DL both won’t let me check in due to the missing forms.
KLM won't care of you're FLYRDY. It's not the same system they use. You need to use the KLM system.
Old May 21, 2022, 10:12 am
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by flyerCO
KLM won't care of you're FLYRDY. It's not the same system they use. You need to use the KLM system.
The KL system isn't appreciably better; I submitted docs and got the email that they were approved, and their website still wouldn't let me get a BP, had to check in at the counter. Although, I was checking a bag anyway so it didn't particularly matter for me.
Old May 21, 2022, 10:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Zorak
The KL system isn't appreciably better; I submitted docs and got the email that they were approved, and their website still wouldn't let me get a BP, had to check in at the counter. Although, I was checking a bag anyway so it didn't particularly matter for me.
Won't argue there. Although I've always been able to do in app checkin and have docs verified by KL at airport.
Old May 21, 2022, 11:54 am

Programs: DL DM; Hyatt Globalist; etc
Originally Posted by flyerCO
I assumed that DL was causing KLM to be broken, instead of just two independently broken systems. Neither one will (1) let me check in or (2) give me an error indicating why I cannot.

Ah well - we'll see tomorrow!
BradLivermore likes this.
Old May 21, 2022, 1:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by manacit
I assumed that DL was causing KLM to be broken, instead of just two independently broken systems. Neither one will (1) let me check in or (2) give me an error indicating why I cannot.

Ah well - we'll see tomorrow!
Is it possible you need a ticket reissued or something else?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.