Wiki Posts
Search

Delta FlyReady - Documentation Portal

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19, 2022, 3:33 pm

Programs: DL, UA, AA
Originally Posted by DLASflyer
Incorrect.
Right. I updated. But you do need negative covid test.

The point was that you could use the Delta Fly App for that, where you don't need it if a country has removed all its criteria.

Last edited by Goodoldflyer; Mar 20, 2022 at 4:04 am
Old Mar 19, 2022, 8:01 pm

Programs: DL Diamond 2MM, AA ExPlt
Originally Posted by Xeno
My primary concern at the moment is Rome as I likely will be inside part of the Vatican and indoor restaurants which still require a EU QR code. Those dates at 4/4-6/22 and new rules for indoors do not change until 5/1/22.
A CDC card is the equivalent of the Green Pass in Italy.
Goodoldflyer likes this.
Old Mar 19, 2022, 8:03 pm

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
Originally Posted by cliburn
A CDC card is the equivalent of the Green Pass in Italy.
When I was in Rome in October 2021, my favorite restaurant near my hotel insisted on a QR code. Italy still has regulations in place until 5/1/22 for indoors restaurants.

Last edited by Xeno; Mar 19, 2022 at 8:24 pm
Old Mar 19, 2022, 8:10 pm

Programs: DL Diamond 2MM, AA ExPlt
I just spent 10 days in Italy. CDC card worked everywhere universally....
https://www.dgc.gov.it/web/faq.html#...tivit%C3%A0%3F
https://www.trovanorme.salute.gov.it...oAtto?id=81933
Goodoldflyer likes this.
Old Mar 19, 2022, 8:23 pm

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
Originally Posted by cliburn
I just spent 10 days in Italy. CDC card worked everywhere universally....
https://www.dgc.gov.it/web/faq.html#...tivit%C3%A0%3F
https://www.trovanorme.salute.gov.it...oAtto?id=81933
I have seen those pages, but was also influenced by this post in the pandemic forum: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/34084049-post127.html
Old Mar 25, 2022, 8:10 am

I've booked a flight ATL-VEN for mid June. But, when trying to use the FlyReady portal I keep getting the error message copied below.

"Whoops! We're sorry, but we are currently having website difficulties. If the issue persists and you are unable to complete Delta FlyReady, please arrive at the airport early on your day of travel with all your required travel documents."

I receive the same error in Chrome and Edge on Windows 10 and also on the Delta iPhone app. Any thoughts or suggestions before i reach out to Delta?
Thank you in advance for any help!
Old Mar 25, 2022, 12:47 pm

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by jrmoore
I've booked a flight ATL-VEN for mid June. But, when trying to use the FlyReady portal I keep getting the error message copied below.

"Whoops! We're sorry, but we are currently having website difficulties. If the issue persists and you are unable to complete Delta FlyReady, please arrive at the airport early on your day of travel with all your required travel documents."

I receive the same error in Chrome and Edge on Windows 10 and also on the Delta iPhone app. Any thoughts or suggestions before i reach out to Delta?
I intend to attempt to use FlyReady later on today to upload documents for my trip to FCO next week. Will report back with how it goes.

Last edited by GagaPilot; Mar 25, 2022 at 1:40 pm
Old Mar 25, 2022, 1:31 pm

I wouldn't bother. The one disadvantage is that you can't check in before you get to the airport, but if you show up an hour earlier you'll actually save time over trying to talk to Delta customer service, who won't be able to help you with it anyway...

One thought, though. You could try clearing your cookies before doing the flyready app.
Old Mar 25, 2022, 3:32 pm

I tried to access FlyReady today as well with no luck. Tried both Safari and Firefox, from within my PNR and from without. Received the same error message as you did above. Will try again over the weekend, or just get to the airport early with all my documents. My destination (FCO) is just proof of vaccination (CDC card) and the EU dPLF form. No test necessary. Sounds like the majority of times the FlyReady site doesn't work and a document check is still required anyway at the airport.
Old Mar 25, 2022, 3:54 pm

I did this earlier in the week. The site did work for me. Perfectly, I'd have to say.

Entering the U.S., they still verified my covid test at the gate. I was checking a bag, so it didn't really make any discernible difference, other than the peace of mind of having successfully checked in before arriving at the airport.
Old Mar 25, 2022, 5:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Maybe because FlyReady doesn't know where VEN is; I don't. If you're going to Venice, Italy, perhaps try inputting VCE.
But seriously, don't bother trying to contact Delta, unlikely they'll be able to help. Just go to the airport.
Goodoldflyer likes this.
Old Mar 25, 2022, 5:20 pm
Suspended
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta Gold Medallion, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Not sure what all the previous posters are complaining about

Have used FlyReady website for 7 different countries (UK, EU and South American) and had no issues with verification notification varying between 5 minutes to 20 minutes after uploading the required files. Use Chrome on Windows Desktop or Chrome on mobile incognito mode. Covid test to re-enter the US was verified at the gate only once because I had a layover connecting flight where I did not check any bags, did not leave the airport, and stayed airside for about 8 hours in a lounge.

It's a very simple and easy to use website
Old Mar 25, 2022, 6:08 pm

Originally Posted by Gertjaars

Have used FlyReady website for 7 different countries (UK, EU and South American) and had no issues with verification notification varying between 5 minutes to 20 minutes after uploading the required files. Use Chrome on Windows Desktop or Chrome on mobile incognito mode. Covid test to re-enter the US was verified at the gate only once because I had a layover connecting flight where I did not check any bags, did not leave the airport, and stayed airside for about 8 hours in a lounge.

The issue right now is that the website itself seems to be down and unable to let people into the portal to upload documents.
Old Mar 25, 2022, 8:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Gertjaars

I mean that’s great it worked for you but there are clearly published and unpublished limitations, many of which have been thoroughly discussed in this thread.
Old Mar 26, 2022, 12:23 pm

Just posting a datapoint: FlyReady looks to still be down as of this morning with the same error message of "website difficulties."

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.