FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-air-lines-skymiles-665/)
-   -   Business Class Seats on DL 767-300 (Face forward? Yes, all do.) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-air-lines-skymiles/1968968-business-class-seats-dl-767-300-face-forward-yes-all-do.html)

stc May 9, 2019 12:24 pm

Business Class Seats on DL 767-300 (Face forward? Yes, all do.)

Does anyone know if all the business class seats on a Delta 767-300 face forward (for example flight #154 BOS-DUB on 8/11 returning on #155 DUB-BOS on 8/21).

I tried Seatguru but I am only coming up with the MSP-BOS segment of flight (on an A321).

(Please move to the appropriate thread.)

ethernal May 9, 2019 12:25 pm

Yes, they do.

ijgordon May 9, 2019 12:26 pm

Yes they all face forward. DL does not have any backward-facing seats on any aircraft.
You can easily access the seat maps for the 767-300 on SeatGuru, you don't need to enter the flight number.

stc May 9, 2019 1:03 pm

Originally Posted by ijgordon (Post 31084113)
Yes they all face forward. DL does not have any backward-facing seats on any aircraft.
You can easily access the seat maps for the 767-300 on SeatGuru, you don't need to enter the flight number.

Thanks. I wasn't sure which 767-300 it was and whether which 767-300 it was matters for the seats.

davetravels May 9, 2019 1:46 pm

Why? Are'ya lookin' for seats that face backwards?

;)

JCWCVG May 9, 2019 8:51 pm

The pioneer with lay flat seats was BA. Their initial config had some seats facing forward and adjacent seats facing rear. Made it nice for F2F conversation with a friend or spouse.

stc May 10, 2019 9:59 pm

Originally Posted by davetravels (Post 31084397)
Why? Are'ya lookin' for seats that face backwards?

;)

No, I wanted to make sure I didn't get a seat that faced backwards if at all possible. I find I don't travel well backwards.

ijgordon May 11, 2019 7:29 am

Well, if you haven’t done it before on a plane, you may find it’s not an issue like it might be on a train. You can’t really even tell when you’re in the air.
And since planes cruise at a slight nose-up attitude, when laying fully flat, you’ll have your head slightly elevated, vs flying forward when you’re nearly upside down. ;)
Try it - you might like it!

stc May 11, 2019 7:33 am

Originally Posted by ijgordon (Post 31089888)
Well, if you haven’t done it before on a plane, you may find it’s not an issue like it might be on a train. You can’t really even tell when you’re in the air.
And since planes cruise at a slight nose-up attitude, when laying fully flat, you’ll have your head slightly elevated, vs flying forward when you’re nearly upside down. ;)
Try it - you might like it!

I've done it on United. Thanks but NO THANKS.

NoStressHere May 12, 2019 7:17 am

On our RTW trip with 8 airlines, I had to be careful to avoid those stupid insane terrible awful foolish rear facing seats.

As far as I know, Delta has NEVER had any of those.