Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Business Class Seats on DL 767-300 (Face forward? Yes, all do.)

Old May 9, 2019, 12:24 pm
stc
Original Poster

Programs: DL 2MM Gold, AA Plat Pro; Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium (via SPG), IHG Plat

Does anyone know if all the business class seats on a Delta 767-300 face forward (for example flight #154 BOS-DUB on 8/11 returning on #155 DUB-BOS on 8/21).

I tried Seatguru but I am only coming up with the MSP-BOS segment of flight (on an A321).

(Please move to the appropriate thread.)

Last edited by 3Cforme; May 9, 2019 at 12:51 pm Reason: specificity
Old May 9, 2019, 12:25 pm

Programs: DL DM, UA Gold, Alaska MVP, Bonvoy (lol) Ambassador
Yes, they do.
Old May 9, 2019, 12:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Yes they all face forward. DL does not have any backward-facing seats on any aircraft.
You can easily access the seat maps for the 767-300 on SeatGuru, you don't need to enter the flight number.
Old May 9, 2019, 1:03 pm
stc
Original Poster

Programs: DL 2MM Gold, AA Plat Pro; Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium (via SPG), IHG Plat
Originally Posted by ijgordon
Yes they all face forward. DL does not have any backward-facing seats on any aircraft.
You can easily access the seat maps for the 767-300 on SeatGuru, you don't need to enter the flight number.
Thanks. I wasn't sure which 767-300 it was and whether which 767-300 it was matters for the seats.
Old May 9, 2019, 1:46 pm
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Why? Are'ya lookin' for seats that face backwards?

Old May 9, 2019, 8:51 pm

Programs: DL DM, 2MM, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite
The pioneer with lay flat seats was BA. Their initial config had some seats facing forward and adjacent seats facing rear. Made it nice for F2F conversation with a friend or spouse.
Old May 10, 2019, 9:59 pm
stc
Original Poster

Originally Posted by davetravels
Why? Are'ya lookin' for seats that face backwards?

No, I wanted to make sure I didn't get a seat that faced backwards if at all possible. I find I don't travel well backwards.
Old May 11, 2019, 7:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Well, if you haven’t done it before on a plane, you may find it’s not an issue like it might be on a train. You can’t really even tell when you’re in the air.
And since planes cruise at a slight nose-up attitude, when laying fully flat, you’ll have your head slightly elevated, vs flying forward when you’re nearly upside down.
Try it - you might like it!
arunhn likes this.
Old May 11, 2019, 7:33 am
stc
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ijgordon
Well, if you havent done it before on a plane, you may find its not an issue like it might be on a train. You cant really even tell when youre in the air.
And since planes cruise at a slight nose-up attitude, when laying fully flat, youll have your head slightly elevated, vs flying forward when youre nearly upside down.
Try it - you might like it!
I've done it on United. Thanks but NO THANKS.
Old May 12, 2019, 7:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Nashville -Past DL Plat, FO, WN-CP, various hotel programs
Programs: DL-MM, AA, SW w/companion,HiltonDiamond, Hyatt PLat, IHF Plat, Miles and Points Seeker
On our RTW trip with 8 airlines, I had to be careful to avoid those stupid insane terrible awful foolish rear facing seats.

As far as I know, Delta has NEVER had any of those.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.